Soapy moves hoos

Old Jan 1st 2008, 1:19 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Soapy moves hoos

The dear lad is offline so has relayed his story to me.

Below is a brief summary of how he told it to me.
Old Jan 1st 2008, 1:21 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soapy moves hoos

Suds and me decided twas time to climb onto the real estate ladder again.
We would have done it before but some prick kept moving the first rung.
I think he must have been pissed.
Will be nice to have a bog of me own again where I can crap in peace.
Attached Thumbnails Soapy moves hoos-soapy.jpeg  
Old Jan 1st 2008, 1:22 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Yip, twas time to say farewell to the little rental.
It served a purpose but was a bit cramped.
Attached Thumbnails Soapy moves hoos-shithouse.jpg  
Old Jan 1st 2008, 1:23 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Not moving too far away cos the people of Pacific Pines are magic.

They gave us such a welcome when we came and presented us with a placard we could hang on the wall to put off undesirables.
Attached Thumbnails Soapy moves hoos-fo.jpg  
Old Jan 1st 2008, 1:24 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

I had to give the grass one last cut before we left.
Attached Thumbnails Soapy moves hoos-bikemower.jpg  
Old Jan 1st 2008, 1:24 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

And I also left the nosy git next door something to think aboot.
Attached Thumbnails Soapy moves hoos-image00333.jpg  
Old Jan 1st 2008, 1:25 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

The morning of the move came so I gave the laddie an early call. Unfortunately his farewell drink to the rental went a bit far.
Attached Thumbnails Soapy moves hoos-booze1image01717.jpg  
Old Jan 1st 2008, 1:26 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Not to worry as loads of expats had promised to lend a hand.
I did git a bit worried though when I saw lots of them waving from the train heading for Brisbane.
Shite, they must have all forgot today was the day.
Attached Thumbnails Soapy moves hoos-train.jpg  
Old Jan 1st 2008, 1:28 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Anyhoo, I got a bargain on the removal company.
Twas a fare I took home to Ipswich one nite.
Seemed a bit feral but runs a big removal company he said.
Attached Thumbnails Soapy moves hoos-ferals.jpg  
Old Jan 1st 2008, 1:29 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

We got the shock of our lives cos just as we were ready to start loading up, the local TV turned up ta film us.

Suds thinks they were doing a piece on British nurses.
Attached Thumbnails Soapy moves hoos-anal.jpg  
Old Jan 1st 2008, 1:30 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

I'm a bit more canny and reckon they wanted a shot of me beer fridge.
Attached Thumbnails Soapy moves hoos-fridge.jpg  
Old Jan 1st 2008, 1:31 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

The guys did a great job with moving me fridge and said how envious they were of me collection.

I laughed cos had to tell them that wasn't it, there was also the pantry needs shifting.
Attached Thumbnails Soapy moves hoos-larder.jpg  
Old Jan 1st 2008, 1:32 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Some of that was a bit too heavy for the poor critter so they had to do more than one trip. Nae matter as we were only moving a wee distance.
Attached Thumbnails Soapy moves hoos-heavyload.jpg  
Old Jan 1st 2008, 1:33 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Twas a bit upsetting having to leave the tree behind but sometimes yae have to make sacrifices.
Attached Thumbnails Soapy moves hoos-beer-bottle-tree.jpg  
Old Jan 1st 2008, 1:34 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Suds was most concerned aboot how we wuz gonna move the canoes.
Don't yae fret lass cos I got everything covered.
I hired special removalist equipment for them.
Attached Thumbnails Soapy moves hoos-canoe.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.