Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

To Soapy and his fellow porridge gobblers..........

To Soapy and his fellow porridge gobblers..........

Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

sdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond repute
Default To Soapy and his fellow porridge gobblers..........

..........Desperately unlucky against the Ities.

Huge commiserations, felt gutted for all Scots and particularly the 52,000 at Hampden (including rellies on my dad's side) .

Ref was bloody shocking , and only if McFadden had slotted in Millers cross.

They robbed you as they robbed the Aussie in the World Cup. Bloody referees definitely give crucial decision in favour of the 'bigger' nations :curse: - Bloody cheat. I'm absolutely fuming as is a total disgrace :curse:

I've been in the cupboards and lashed all the pasta and spag bol sauce in the bin
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:37 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To Soapy and his fellow porridge gobblers..........

Beautiful just woke up in time to see the last 15 minutes of the Russia game and saw isreal scoring a winner at the death, then found out Italy had done the same.

Italy robbed the Aussies? I don't think so out classed them with 10 men.

I didn't see the sweaty game.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:38 pm
BuggerMan

The Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of light

Well ****in bohoo. Who cares
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

sdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Beautiful just woke up in time to see the last 15 minutes of the Russia game and saw isreal scoring a winner at the death, then found out Italy had done the same.

Italy robbed the Aussies? I don't think so out classed them with 10 men.

I didn't see the sweaty game.
Judging by your Avatar you're a Man U fan, sorry if so renders your opinion irrelevant.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:55 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sdunx
Judging by your Avatar you're a Man U fan, sorry if so renders your opinion irrelevant.
West Ham actually.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fraser
West Ham actually.
Get a grip he's gone to the dark side
Old Nov 17th 2007, 9:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Huge commiserations, felt gutted for all Scots and particularly the 52,000 at Hampden (including rellies on my dad's side) .

They robbed you as they robbed the Aussie in the World Cup. Bloody referees definitely give crucial decision in favour of the 'bigger' nations :curse: - Bloody cheat. I'm absolutely fuming as is a total disgrace :curse:

I've been in the cupboards and lashed all the pasta and spag bol sauce in the bin
i think at best we had hope and it looked no three bad for a while. but hey its the scottish national side, we really knew how it would go in the end.

very good attempt tho from the lads
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy
i think at best we had hope and it looked no three bad for a while. but hey its the scottish national side, we really knew how it would go in the end.

very good attempt tho from the lads
the free kick should have gone to Scotland, what was the ref thinking giving it to Italy..........hmmmm makes you wonder. During the week it was said in the media that if Italy lost to Scotland they would loose £20k in sponsorships.

Jeff
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:34 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond reputeframac has a reputation beyond repute

Why would Fraser feel he had to contribute to this thread other than being a total arrogant knob. But if that puts him in the same category as rushman then so be it.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:40 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

At which point were the Aussies robbed in the World Cup?
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:41 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KLF
At which point were the Aussies robbed in the World Cup?
Perhaps at the point where the Italian dude took a dive to win a penalty? Not that I want to get back into that discussion .......
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:49 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wmoore
Perhaps at the point where the Italian dude took a dive to win a penalty? Not that I want to get back into that discussion .......
It was a penalty that the Italian with immaculate timing made the most of, but definately a penalty.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wmoore

Should not have been a penalty to Italy and you know it.......

Jeff
Old Nov 17th 2007, 10:52 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Who would have expected Scotland to be on the fringe of qualification ?

Reckon they did a bloody great job with limited resources.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.