Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

So, what's the troll's real identity?

So, what's the troll's real identity?

Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:44 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So, what's the troll's real identity?

Here is the thread, put the kettle on, make a cuppa and put your feet up. It's a long read and actually quite funny in parts.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ght=fuzzy+duck
Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:45 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WendyC
Yes, in true Rob style

That's why he isn't anyone else, he'd have had to do a whole new thread to announce it to us all

Manchesterlad, he got banned , but i used to love his posts, and i still keep in touch with him
Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
Quite a few posters had sussed him out before he confessed
I know, it was kinda obvious.

Typical guy, see through and predictable

*ducks to avoid all the ashtrays and ornaments being thrown*
Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:49 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Manchesterlad, he got banned , but i used to love his posts, and i still keep in touch with him

Well , in saying that, we've had a little tiff, coz he has a forum and i completely slagged it off and i don't think he was happy, but it was how i felt about it, i still like him, but......... whispers..........he does think he's God
Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:50 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Here is the thread, put the kettle on, make a cuppa and put your feet up. It's a long read and actually quite funny in parts.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ght=fuzzy+duck
Yay! I'm in that thread!
Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:51 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Well , in saying that, we've had a little tiff, coz he has a forum and i completely slagged it off and i don't think he was happy, but it was how i felt about it, i still like him, but......... whispers..........he does think he's God

Check out the link in my above post Margaret, it is actually really funny.

Prime example of a troll at his finest.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:55 am

Check out the link in my above post Margaret, it is actually really funny.

Prime example of a troll at his finest.

Ok, will do, off to make a cup of tea and read
Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:58 am

Ok, will do, off to make a cup of tea and read

There is nothing like a good thread to keep you busy.

I might make myself a hot drink so wait for me, I shall be back in half a minute.

Hot horlicks here we come!
Old Mar 27th 2006, 8:59 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

He got megs banned if I remember, that was back in Sept.
No one got Megs banned. He/she was one of the trolls and that is the reason he/she was banned.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...75&postcount=7
Old Mar 27th 2006, 9:08 am

Originally Posted by Sue
No one got Megs banned. He/she was one of the trolls and that is the reason he/she was banned.

OMG!

Im going to read that thread. I didnt really know megs to be honest and rarely conversed with him.

Isnt it funny that trolls feel so at ease with the BE family, they can never get enough identities!
Old Mar 27th 2006, 9:12 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue

Are you saying that Megs was one of Fuzzy Duck's various aliases or that he was a different troll?

To be honest Sue, there arent many long time posters on here that didnt know that Megs was technically a troll & had various usernames, I just personally didnt see the reason for banning him - he wasn't abusive & didnt usually get in your face, just made humourous & insightful posts that often had a sting in the tail, which is why some people used to get uptight about him .
Old Mar 27th 2006, 9:17 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
I just personally didnt see the reason for banning him - he wasn't abusive & didnt usually get in your face, just made humourous & insightful posts that often had a sting in the tail, which is why some people used to get uptight about him .
As I've already stated he was banned because he had multiple aliases and misled members of the forum, that in itself is reason enough to ban someone.

I'm not going into details about who he/she was, I just wanted to lay to rest the rumour he/she was banned because a troll got him banned.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 9:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sue
I'm not going into details about who he/she was....
Thanks Sue.

It's really not that important for us to know who one particular troll is. A troll is a troll, that's all we need to know. If someone has been banned for being racist/abusive or whatever and rejoins under a different name we cannot expect the "new" poster to be different from the previously banned troll.

Ban on sight, I'd say!
Old Mar 27th 2006, 10:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Have I missed something Yes apparently. Do I care Abso bluddy lutely not There'll be another along soon.
Old Mar 27th 2006, 11:43 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Have I missed something Yes apparently. Do I care Abso bluddy lutely not There'll be another along soon.

Me too.

There just not enough trolls on here these days. Can someone fill us in please as to what we missed?

Ta,

Paul.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.