So sorry........

Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:24 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking So sorry........

.....but this was just TOO funny to ignore!! Look closely at the pictures!!

Dateline Korea, June 2005. A young woman sits on a commuter train, protectively clutching a fluffy, miniaturized pet canine. Dogs are allowed on Korean subways, but dog bathrooms are not. Long story short: for lack of more comfortable accommodations, the dog was improvisationally compelled to take a big ol' shitzu -- all spluttery, and with a lot of fanfare -- right on the rubberized linoleum floor of the subway car, to the horrified stares and glares of fellow subway passengers. See in the background, how all the onlookers appear to register differing levels of disgust and despair? Listen to eyewitness testimony from one passenger known only as Miss Kim:

The dog pooped right next to the old man and [the girl] was embarrassed so she said to dog, "What's wrong? You have not done that before!" She had many bags to carry so she was embarrassed. She didn't know what to do at the time. So my girlfriend took out a tissue from her bag and gave it to her and the old man, me and my girlfriend, gave her some space. She said thank you. And she sat down and cleaned the dog's anus with the tissue. I was ten meters distance from her. "Hey, you have to clean the poop, too. If you bring the dog, you have to be responsible for that," I yelled at her.

From that time, people started paying attention to her. The ajumma [old woman] who was near her, said, "Hey, you have to clean! Clean! Clean the poop!" The ajumma pushed and threw a red rag at her to use to clean.

I took out my camera and I was taking pictures and pushing her to clean the poop, but she didn't say anything. She was just looking at her dog and petting it. The subway way train got to Ahyun Station and when the doors open, she got off. At that time, she said something rude to the ajumma.

Miss Kim, armed with digital and cellular photography equipment, snapped several quick pictures of the offending scene, making sure the girl's face was as visible as the dog shit, and extending the narrative pastiche to include other subway patrons begrudgingly cleaning up the dog shit for her. When Miss Kim returned home, she uploaded the images to her personal website, where they existed for many weeks accompanied by exactly the sort of "outrageous, what kind of ridiculous Paris Hilton world are we all living in" text one might glance at briefly in a blog but never actually read.
Attached Thumbnails So sorry........-ds_dogshitgirl.jpg   So sorry........-ds_cleanup.jpg  
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:54 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So sorry........

An unusually long middle finger on the girl!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
How much longer or shorter is that than the average middle finger?
Old Jan 16th 2006, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I give in?????
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:01 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
How much longer or shorter is that than the average middle finger?
At least 3 inches longer than mine..
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

At least 3 inches longer than mine..
My middle finger varies between 1 inch and 8 inches, depending on its state of arousal and its temperature.
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

My middle finger varies between 1 inch and 8 inches, depending on its state of arousal and its temperature.

PMSL
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:17 pm

T####rs!!!

Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:32 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

She'd make some woman a very happy girlfriend
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:42 pm
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
She'd make some woman a very happy girlfriend
or maybe her bloke's the experimental type!... ..
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:42 pm

Right, you clowns! What's with all these flags n stuff? You all members of some Enid Blyton Girlie club or something?
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:43 pm
Cheeky member

well done for admitting to your 1 inch..
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:44 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Right, you clowns! What's with all these flags n stuff? You all members of some Enid Blyton Girlie club or something?
Its our club and your not invited

Have you not entered the world cup sweepstake? You get a free flag on entry
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:46 pm
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Its our club and your not invited

Have you not entered the world cup sweepstake? You get a free flag on entry
well im not putting my flag on display for everyone...( )...they are so crap i've forgotten what country it is..
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:48 pm
Cheeky member

well im not putting my flag on display for everyone...( )...they are so crap i've forgotten what country it is..
Angola...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.