The snip ...

Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:43 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The snip ...

Three healthy boys under my belt and giving consideration to the tubes being tied ...

I've heard many of stories regarding 'active swimmers' post-op ...

Anybody care to elaborate on their own experience?
Old Jun 16th 2009, 10:44 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The snip ...

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Three healthy boys under my belt and giving consideration to the tubes being tied ...

Two bricks, melons for nuts

Will that do?
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:04 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light

wear tight undies post op. My husband cannot stress this point enough
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:16 am
ABCDiamond

Nope !

I don't want to remember it. Some things are best forgotten...

Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:17 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mika24me
at least your brave enough to go for it 7 kids and an oh whos scared shitless to put it briefly lol
guess its no sex for him ever again

lesley x
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:24 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

My old man had one done when my son was 18 months old. He told me about it when he rang from the hospital looking for a ride home. He didn't need to worry about swimmers (active or otherwise) for a vvvvveeerrrrrryyyyyyy long time.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

aasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud of

Just use contraception until you do the test a few weeks later and have got results back.Hubby had to try" it out" 3 days after op just to see if "his bits still worked ok"
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute

Not my experience but my brothers.

His knees have become althritic. I've read somewhere about that being a side effect. Don't ask me how or why but it just is.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Is that your new job.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mika24me
I echo this...hubby just had it done ..well a month ago and as he did too much and didn't stick to the wonderful speedo-esque pants , he had a huge amount of swelling and an infection which needed anti-biotics ...you need the support pants!!
Old Jun 16th 2009, 1:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Why i've not been on here in such a loooonnnnggg time! Cant believe this is my first post too ha ha ha

My hubby had it done by a guy who goes by the name of 'Dr Snip" on the Sunny Coast.... was all fine, didnt hurt just felt a small amount of gentle pulling etc while numb.

Had super pain killers. sat playing ps3 for 2 days with frozen peas etc on his nuts (i have photo's to prove it, lol) All fine cos he wore his budgy smugglers for a week or so (i did wash them inbetween)

this was around 9mths ago, he's had achy nuts a couple of times & one lot of antibiotics, but apart from that its all ok.. (this dosnt happen to everyone, he's just that small statistic)

I'm sure he will be very pleased i shared that with you

S-j
Old Jun 16th 2009, 2:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

So will you change ya name then when you've had it done from 3 legs to 2 legs!!
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:00 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hubby had it done a few months before we left the UK. He's the biggest whoos (ex firefighter ) but was fine. Did have to warn the girls not to take flying leaps onto their Dad's lap for a while but he was centre of attention at a party we went to a couple of days later. All the guys congratulated me for having such a star for a husband

I did tell them I considered pushing medicine balls out of a hole the size of a golf ball was slightly more impressive but what do I know

He's had no swimmers since (unless he's impregnated anyone else of course).
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:02 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Hubby had it done a few months before we left the UK. He's the biggest whoos (ex firefighter ) but was fine. Did have to warn the girls not to take flying leaps onto their Dad's lap for a while but he was centre of attention at a party we went to a couple of days later. All the guys congratulated me for having such a star for a husband

I did tell them I considered pushing medicine balls out of a hole the size of a golf ball was slightly more impressive but what do I know

He's had no swimmers since (unless he's impregnated anyone else of course).
10cm is a large golf ball

How fat was your kid to be the size of a medicine ball
Old Jun 16th 2009, 11:35 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
10cm is a large golf ball

How fat was your kid to be the size of a medicine ball
They were an example (and feeling). Not meant to be taken literally I did that exaggerating thing that is normally the domain of men

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.