Snake experiences?

Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:41 am
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Snake experiences?

I just wondered what other "newbies" experiences have been of snakes here?

In the first week we were in our house, the OH was tending the rose bed and while raking up the clippings managed to hit a Dugite she hadn't seen fair and square between the eyes. Unfortunately she didn't hit him hard as he reared and spat at her. I was at work but I must admit it was one of the funniest voice messages I have been left - talk abut panic!

Anyway last week we had another "visitor". Another dugite which this time was mistaked for Bob our friendly skink who lives in the garden - but Bob it wasn't.

I hate them and find having them around most unnerving.

Any other horror stories?
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:12 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Snake experiences?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ght=debs+snake

Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by EvannTel
I just wondered what other "newbies" experiences have been of snakes here?

In the first week we were in our house, the OH was tending the rose bed and while raking up the clippings managed to hit a Dugite she hadn't seen fair and square between the eyes. Unfortunately she didn't hit him hard as he reared and spat at her. I was at work but I must admit it was one of the funniest voice messages I have been left - talk abut panic!

Anyway last week we had another "visitor". Another dugite which this time was mistaked for Bob our friendly skink who lives in the garden - but Bob it wasn't.

I hate them and find having them around most unnerving.

Any other horror stories?
ive never come across a snake (im sure my time will come once we get to oz ) but can just imagine the state you OH was in sending you some karma
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:25 am
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Brilliant! Ignore my post - anyone reading this go tothe link and read that one!