No I don't, i dont like it
25.81%
No and I hate it
58.06%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Smoking Poll - do you smoke?

Old Dec 31st 2009, 11:19 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smoking Poll - do you smoke?

Originally Posted by kporte
Cardiovascular disease is the biggest killer in the UK. Liver disease is predicted to surpass it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...eneration.html

I think smoking is bad enough for your health that there is no need to exagerate.
Full of the joys of life as usual eh
Old Dec 31st 2009, 11:31 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

l read somwhere everytime you smoke 14 cigarettes it casues a cell in your body to mutate, almost all the time these mutations are harmless, but if you keep smoking long enought chances are a cell will eventually mutate into a cancer cell.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by australianinleicester
Have you never walked down the street and breathed the clouds of smoke from people who always have to smoke in crowded areas, or walked out of a shopping centre through the gauntlet of inconsiderate people who stand there polluting the atmosphere, none of us smoke but you don't have to be indoors to suffer the effects of the disgusting habit.
The very concept, that just walking past people in the street who are smoking, could be bad for your health is just plain stupid.
Old Dec 31st 2009, 1:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
The very concept, that just walking past people in the street who are smoking, could be bad for your health is just plain stupid.
Passive smoking is pants, ie. a smoker in the family, but I can't say that walking past people in the street 5mins every day is going to make you drop dead within a few decades.

Don't people walk past plenty of idling cars?
Old Dec 31st 2009, 2:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jond
Great looking kids, must have a good looking Mum as I hear the Dads a shocker
Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I hear the wife has been carrying dead wood too......................Badge
Fancy ourselves as comedians do we?
Old Dec 31st 2009, 2:10 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Yep,nice looking kids by the way,mum must be a stunner and you must be loaded
Old Dec 31st 2009, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack

Yep
Old Jan 1st 2010, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

australianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud of

Did I mention the health aspect? you don't have to get instant lung cancer to suffer, just the plain stink is enough, thats what the inference was. There is plenty of crap floating around in the air, diesel fumes are quite strong in Leicester city centre but nothing to me is more disgusting than a cloud of ciggy smoke straight from someones lungs. Plain stupid I think not, but smokers have got to be some of the most inconsiderate people who move amongst us.
Old Jan 1st 2010, 7:15 am
Account Closed

Did I mention the health aspect? you don't have to get instant lung cancer to suffer, just the plain stink is enough, thats what the inference was. There is plenty of crap floating around in the air, diesel fumes are quite strong in Leicester city centre but nothing to me is more disgusting than a cloud of ciggy smoke straight from someones lungs. Plain stupid I think not, but smokers have got to be some of the most inconsiderate people who move amongst us.
Lets get them all put in stocks shall we for being 'inconsiderate'?.

If they can't smoke indoors just where exactly do you expect them to smoke?
Old Jan 1st 2010, 7:48 am
Account Closed

Aussie30 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've never smoked cigarettes, as I have had asthma from an early age I can't even be close to someone smoking without having a coughing fit. Before they banned smoking in pubs and clubs in Australia I would get so ill after a night out drinking because of all the smoke I had inhaled. I am so thankful to not have taken up smoking in my teens when most of my friends did, and now at 31 I look a lot younger than most of my friends.
Old Jan 1st 2010, 7:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Aussie30
I've never smoked cigarettes, as I have had asthma from an early age I can't even be close to someone smoking without having a coughing fit. Before they banned smoking in pubs and clubs in Australia I would get so ill after a night out drinking because of all the smoke I had inhaled. I am so thankful to not have taken up smoking in my teens when most of my friends did, and now at 31 I look a lot younger than most of my friends.
That's your opinion, but from where I'm looking, well...
Old Jan 1st 2010, 9:35 am
Account Closed

Aussie30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hahahaha, nice one! You must have pretty good eyesight!
Old Jan 1st 2010, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

iolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud ofiolande has much to be proud of

I'm with you. I hate inconsiderate smells of all kinds (farts and strange body odours being up there too). Smoking is the worst - like I want someone to sit down next to me on a park bench and light a cigarette and remove the lovely smell of the flowers. Or one of the worst ones - in a bus shelter when it is raining! Or the very worst - in an eating area: don't smokers know that scent is a integral part of taste?

Okay, rant over
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 5:47 am
Forum Regular

australianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud ofaustralianinleicester has much to be proud of

Apart from being a rude, quite argumentative person what is your problem with people who do not want to breath other peoples smoke
Old Jan 2nd 2010, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by iolande
I'm with you. I hate inconsiderate smells of all kinds (farts and strange body odours being up there too). Smoking is the worst - like I want someone to sit down next to me on a park bench and light a cigarette and remove the lovely smell of the flowers. Or one of the worst ones - in a bus shelter when it is raining! Or the very worst - in an eating area: don't smokers know that scent is a integral part of taste?

Okay, rant over
Well said

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.