Small world?

Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:39 am
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Small world?

So it turns out that mrsperthforme and I come from the same small town in Dorset (Blandford), and in fact she was in the year below me at school!

Just wondered if any of you BEers have coincidentally known each other? Or known joint people or places?
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:45 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Small world?

A lady that used to come on here, BrummieBird. We used to go to school together in the UK.

We hadn't seen each other in 20 years and just happened to bump into each other back in 2003 in the UK. It turned out we were both emigrating to Perth, to eactly the same suburb. Now if that wasn't spooky enough, she told me so was her best mate Maggie, whom she was best mates with at school, was also moving to the same suburb! Then another one of their mates followed.

The weirdest thing was the four of us, walking down Freo high street, 12,000 miles from home!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 11:46 am
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW
A lady that used to come on here, BrummieBird. We used to go to school together in the UK.

We hadn't seen each other in 20 years and just happened to bump into each other back in 2003 in the UK. It turned out we were both emigrating to Perth, to eactly the same suburb. Now if that wasn't spooky enough, she told me so was her best mate Maggie, whom she was best mates with at school, was also moving to the same suburb! Then another one of their mates followed.

The weirdest thing was the four of us, walking down Freo high street, 12,000 miles from home!
haha, how weird! That totally beats mine
Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:20 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

We have discovered that an aquaintance of my husband's from uni days is off to Melbourne around the same time as us - and even on the same visa class (STNI). Hoping to get together with him before we all head off.