slip sliding!!!!!!!

Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:49 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default slip sliding!!!!!!!

now i know you lot and its not what you're thinking!,
brought kids a new slide yesterday, one of them ones with a long slippery piece that you skid across and pool at the other end. this one came with a little mini surf body board..........cool.
so the story goes, put it up today and kids having great fun so i thought why not have a go ( even though it clearly states NOT FOR ADULTS) so of i go first attempt quite crap so gave it another go, ending up on my arse and banged my head ( no i hadnt been drinking!), had a headache all day so the motto of the story is, its not big or clever, leave it to the kids
Old Jun 17th 2007, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: slip sliding!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by want2bthere
now i know you lot and its not what you're thinking!,
brought kids a new slide yesterday, one of them ones with a long slippery piece that you skid across and pool at the other end. this one came with a little mini surf body board..........cool.
so the story goes, put it up today and kids having great fun so i thought why not have a go ( even though it clearly states NOT FOR ADULTS) so of i go first attempt quite crap so gave it another go, ending up on my arse and banged my head ( no i hadnt been drinking!), had a headache all day so the motto of the story is, its not big or clever, leave it to the kids
sorry for laughing!!!! just picturing it I'd love a go, can I come round?
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:11 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by curly
sorry for laughing!!!! just picturing it I'd love a go, can I come round?

sure, the more the merrier, actuallly a few drinks might have helped
my 6yr old came up to me afterwards with the wise words, "well mummy your to big for it"
of course i blamed OH he should have tried to stop me.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

sure, the more the merrier, actuallly a few drinks might have helped
my 6yr old came up to me afterwards with the wise words, "well mummy your to big for it"
of course i blamed OH he should have tried to stop me.
your right its is OH fault..who elses could have been
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:41 pm
so far so good

Originally Posted by mandy x
your right its is OH fault..who elses could have been

even blaming him for things on fathers day, my excuse was that i was concussed, think i still am, whats this site called again??????
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

even blaming him for things on fathers day, my excuse was that i was concussed, think i still am, whats this site called again??????
its called the waiting room...lol

waiting to go to oz

waiting to sell houses

waiting for visas

waiting for etc etc
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:46 pm
so far so good

its called the waiting room...lol

waiting to go to oz

waiting to sell houses

waiting for visas

waiting for etc etc
i hate waiting rooms, should i have taken a numbered ticket dont seemed to have moved up the queue for a while
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

i hate waiting rooms, should i have taken a numbered ticket dont seemed to have moved up the queue for a while
yep we all know that feeling
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by curly
yep we all know that feeling
i forgot my ticket so im still at the back i think....

why do they hide those dam machines
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:52 pm
so far so good

i forgot my ticket so im still at the back i think....

why do they hide those dam machines
or you get a ticket mumber 93, sit and wait your turn only to discover that the the machine isnt working and others that came after you have already been served
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

or you get a ticket mumber 93, sit and wait your turn only to discover that the the machine isnt working and others that came after you have already been served
yes been there done that ...threw away the t-shirt