sleep over??

Old May 10th 2007, 11:46 am
AlexandNeil

themavia will become famous soon enough
Question sleep over??

hi there.. to go off the subject alot - my husband doesnt know if he heard right but, he was listening to the radio - in western australia in a small suburb, a man broke in to a twelve years old little girls sleep over and raped all the girls at the sleep over... did this happen? i cant find it on the news anywhere - could someone help me do a search to find out if this is true.
Old May 10th 2007, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: sleep over??

Originally Posted by themavia
hi there.. to go off the subject alot - my husband doesnt know if he heard right but, he was listening to the radio - in western australia in a small suburb, a man broke in to a twelve years old little girls sleep over and raped all the girls at the sleep over... did this happen? i cant find it on the news anywhere - could someone help me do a search to find out if this is true.
I had the radio on coming home from work and didnt hear that. All I heard was that there was a fatal accident on Tonkin Highway??
Will ask OH in a mo, he has radio on all day at work.
Old May 10th 2007, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

I do so hope he heard wrong
Old May 10th 2007, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by samnsam
I do so hope he heard wrong
Just spoke to OH, he has radio on all day at work, and also on way home. He didnt hear anything at all.
Old May 10th 2007, 12:54 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I have just scoured all the news websites and I can't find anything. That kind of thing would be huge news so I am imagining he misheard.
Old May 10th 2007, 1:02 pm
AlexandNeil

themavia will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: sleep over??

see what i have to deal with? He might come home tonight telling me about the martians he spoke with - straight to the looney bin - can I trade him in for a newer, higher spec model?

thanks though - we are heading to western australia, so it was quite a shock to hear it. knew you guys would help me out. gotta love this britishexpats.com
Old May 10th 2007, 1:03 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

The trial of the two girls who murdered their friend at a sleep over in WA is ongoing at the moment.

Perhaps that is what was reported and misheard?

G
Old May 10th 2007, 1:11 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
The trial of the two girls who murdered their friend at a sleep over in WA is ongoing at the moment.

Perhaps that is what was reported and misheard?

G
Was reading about them earlier although it's not made the news over this side. I should think that's what he was thinking of. Somewhere called Coogee or something like that
Old May 10th 2007, 1:14 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Was reading about them earlier although it's not made the news over this side. I should think that's what he was thinking of. Somewhere called Coogee or something like that
Collie.

It is in the English newspapers today.....pretty unpleasant stuff.

G
Old May 10th 2007, 1:22 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Collie.

It is in the English newspapers today.....pretty unpleasant stuff.

G
I'm not sure what can be done with the girls. It doesn't seem that they are evil or even bad, just totally lacking in a basic way. Weird
Old May 10th 2007, 1:26 pm
Bitter and twisted

I'm not sure what can be done with the girls. It doesn't seem that they are evil or even bad, just totally lacking in a basic way. Weird

They had all been using ICE......but this is clamed not to have been a factor.

They simply wanted to see what is was like to murder someone

Only from what I have read in the Times.

G
Old May 10th 2007, 1:28 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

They had all been using ICE......but this is clamed not to have been a factor.

They simply wanted to see what is was like to murder someone

Only from what I have read in the Times.

G
OK hadn't heard the ICE bit but was a bit stumped by the rest, and then they said it hadn't affected them WTF
Old May 10th 2007, 1:28 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

One of them has been reported as being a complete nutcase and that it was only a matter of time before she did something like this.
Old May 10th 2007, 1:32 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by northernbird
One of them has been reported as being a complete nutcase and that it was only a matter of time before she did something like this.
Well I'm sure that's a relief to the dead girl's family I know there's a limit to what can be done before someone does something bad but for heaven's sake
Old May 10th 2007, 1:33 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by northernbird

Apparently she had strangled a couple of kittens as a 'trial run'

G

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.