Wikiposts

Site Etiqueete

Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:00 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Site Etiqueete

Originally Posted by hilary6
Thanks Kath PMSL

Sorry for interupting KelnIan
PMSL sorry from me to KelnIan - was important though it's the last in the series
Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:08 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Clippies
PMSL sorry from me to KelnIan - was important though it's the last in the series
I shake my head in disbelief.
Anyway KelnIan, as you can see there is no etiquette to speak of, so just do want you want.
Everyone else does.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:13 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
I shake my head in disbelief.
Anyway KelnIan, as you can see there is no etiquette to speak of, so just do want you want.
Everyone else does.
Well if you pay peanuts.......

Cheeky begger
Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by Clippies
Well if you pay peanuts.......

Cheeky begger
Don't eat them all at once...
Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:40 am
Forum Regular

KelnIan is a jewel in the roughKelnIan is a jewel in the roughKelnIan is a jewel in the roughKelnIan is a jewel in the rough

Hi Again

Hay no worries thanks again for all your responce
Old Feb 21st 2006, 1:15 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KelnIan
Hi All
Could anyone advise me as to weather the norm is to just go ahead and Pm someone or wait to be ask. May sound crazy but new to the site and it seems like there is a good relation ship with lots of you. Being a newby didn't what to just assume.

Thank you

PS for those of you who have replyed to my thread so quickly, i am so sorry looks like I have ignored you, got no time last week it was half term hols back at school now Yeeeepeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Welcome to the forum, Just watch out for Soapy and Bix.... They are both very dodgy characters.....

ZX.....
Old Feb 21st 2006, 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Welcome to the forum, Just watch out for Soapy and Bix.... They are both very dodgy characters.....

ZX.....
I'll second that. Never ever under any circumstances send them two a PM. And if they send you one, just delete it. Who knows what trouble it could lead to.