Wikiposts

Site Etiqueete

Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

KelnIan is a jewel in the roughKelnIan is a jewel in the roughKelnIan is a jewel in the roughKelnIan is a jewel in the rough
Default Site Etiqueete

Hi All
Could anyone advise me as to weather the norm is to just go ahead and Pm someone or wait to be ask. May sound crazy but new to the site and it seems like there is a good relation ship with lots of you. Being a newby didn't what to just assume.

Thank you

PS for those of you who have replyed to my thread so quickly, i am so sorry looks like I have ignored you, got no time last week it was half term hols back at school now Yeeeepeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:51 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Site Etiqueete

Originally Posted by KelnIan
Hi All
Could anyone advise me as to weather the norm is to just go ahead and Pm someone or wait to be ask. May sound crazy but new to the site and it seems like there is a good relation ship with lots of you. Being a newby didn't what to just assume.

Thank you

PS for those of you who have replyed to my thread so quickly, i am so sorry looks like I have ignored you, got no time last week it was half term hols back at school now Yeeeepeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
I don't know to be honest, I've no objections at all to a pm and 'most' people I've pm'd have answered, very helpful they were too!

If they don't want to answer they won't so no harm done me thinks
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:52 am

Scotty123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Thank you

hehe no probs... just go ahead dont be so scared I go by the motto "do now, ask later" ^_^ maybe thats not such a good thing though
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:53 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Thank you

PM at your will!!!!!!!

everybody who i have ever pm'd have replied back, and i didnt wait to be asked!!

welcome to the site.
xx
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Thank you

Welcome to the site:0)
Cant see there being a problem with the pm thing.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:57 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
PM at your will!!!!!!!

everybody who i have ever pm'd have replied back, and i didnt wait to be asked!!

welcome to the site.
xx
Welcome

I've only ever had 1 no answer to a PM, everybody else has been helpful and kind, go ahead and do it!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Cant see why anyone would not reply

I always find everyone really helpful, go for it
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

KelnIan is a jewel in the roughKelnIan is a jewel in the roughKelnIan is a jewel in the roughKelnIan is a jewel in the rough

Thanks I thought that would be the responce but thought i would just check first. Everyone does seem a freindly bunch its really good

Thank You !!!!!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:15 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
Welcome

I've only ever had 1 no answer to a PM, everybody else has been helpful and kind, go ahead and do it!
Me too, think I've only ever had one no answer
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:21 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Clippies
Me too, think I've only ever had one no answer
Yeah sorry about that, but you're still not getting a payrise, now get to bed!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:32 am

Originally Posted by gedge
Yeah sorry about that, but you're still not getting a payrise, now get to bed!
Pmsl! Surely I must be due a payrise by now!!!

I can't possibly go to bed whilst Shameless is on...erm I mean whilst studying the team's form
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Pmsl! Surely I must be due a payrise by now!!!

I can't possibly go to bed whilst Shameless is on...erm I mean whilst studying the team's form
Kath who've they dug up
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:45 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Hi All

Thank you

Ave sent you a pm and karma
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:52 am

Originally Posted by hilary6
Kath who've they dug up
Ooh it's Sheila's first husband!! They dug him up to get the gold, turns out he's got two fondue forks sticking out of his chest!!!

So Frank did a runner - Sheila has since explained to V though that her first husband used to beat her and burn her with his gold medallions. She's just gone to the police station in her wedding dress to confess
Old Feb 21st 2006, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Ooh it's Sheila's first husband!! They dug him up to get the gold, turns out he's got two fondue forks sticking out of his chest!!!

So Frank did a runner - Sheila has since explained to V though that her first husband used to beat her and burn her with his gold medallions. She's just gone to the police station in her wedding dress to confess
Thanks Kath PMSL

Sorry for interupting KelnIan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.