Sign 'o the times!

Old Jun 21st 2007, 5:10 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sign 'o the times!

Bloody depressing it is n'all!!

As a trucker, I guess you could say in some ways, 'you're average trucker' - I have an eye for a pretty girl

Part of my duty as 'yer average trucker' (I don't have a hairy arse nor a fat belly BTW!) is to wolf whistle at the pretty ladies....

Just lately, I have noticed that my whistles fall on deaf ears...now don't get me wrong, I like to think of myself as a decent looking bloke, the sort, as my missus says, looks like he'd give ya a good seeing to(!) anyway, back on topic......

Why don't they respond anymore? It has only just occured to me today why.....they're all wearing frikkin iPods!!!

I heareby would like to inaugerate a national anti-iPod association. All those in favour say 'aye'!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 5:12 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sign 'o the times!

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer

As a trucker, I guess you could say in some ways, 'you're average trucker' - I have an eye for a pretty girl

Part of my duty as 'yer average trucker' (I don't have a hairy arse nor a fat belly BTW!) is to wolf whistle at the pretty ladies....

Just lately, I have noticed that my whistles fall on deaf ears...now don't get me wrong, I like to think of myself as a decent looking bloke, the sort, as my missus says, looks like he'd give ya a good seeing to(!) anyway, back on topic......

Why don't they respond anymore? It has only just occured to me today why.....they're all wearing frikkin iPods!!!

I heareby would like to inaugerate a national anti-iPod association. All those in favour say 'aye'!
mmmmm sensible answer required?
Old Jun 21st 2007, 5:13 pm

Originally Posted by thewoodz
mmmmm sensible answer required?
Not really! As sensible as the OP would be sufficient!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 5:16 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

lol <raises eyes to the sky smilie>
Old Jun 21st 2007, 5:17 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Not really! As sensible as the OP would be sufficient!
well it depend if you look at it from a male truckers point of view or a teenager who would rather listen to some tunes than listen out for wolf whistles...
however as a young lass (we won't dscuss how many moons ago) it used to be good for a giggle and smile whenever we used to get them but times are a changing but i am an old fashioned kinda gal.

maybe your're whistling at the wrong generation
Old Jun 21st 2007, 5:21 pm

Originally Posted by thewoodz
well it depend if you look at it from a male truckers point of view or a teenager who would rather listen to some tunes than listen out for wolf whistles...
however as a young lass (we won't dscuss how many moons ago) it used to be good for a giggle and smile whenever we used to get them but times are a changing but i am an old fashioned kinda gal.

maybe your're whistling at the wrong generation
Sometimes, when you're steaming along at xx mph, it can be difficult to ascertain just how wolf whistle (able) a chick is...........it has been known for me to whistle at some right fat ol' munters and then want the ground to open up and swallow me as I get a view of the rear end in the mirror!

I have become more selective now a days, age isn't an issue, I'm not ageist in the slightest - there's some right foxy old birds in flash cars round my parts you know (Surrey Daaaahling!)
Old Jun 21st 2007, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

DillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant futureDillnShell has a brilliant future

Did you know that there is a law against whistlers I know builders on site have been banned from doing it
Old Jun 21st 2007, 5:50 pm

Originally Posted by DillnShell
Did you know that there is a law against whistlers I know builders on site have been banned from doing it
I vaguely remember something about that a while ago in the news.

Yet another fine reason to ship out of this institution they call, the UK!
Old Jun 21st 2007, 6:07 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I really feel that you ought to invent some kind of sign language.

Skillfully master the art of driving your truck with one hand, carefully stick the other one out of the window and as you drive by the girl of choice, have a wide selection of finger gestures you can do.

Or you could just have a flag/banner that flies on top of your truck saying 'get yer tits out gorgeous'.

And for the ugly ones, you could have a smaller flag saying 'No thanks, I prefer my dog'.

Old Jun 21st 2007, 6:20 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

yep , would agree to that

Scott (btw)
Old Jun 21st 2007, 6:25 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I really feel that you ought to invent some kind of sign language.

Skillfully master the art of driving your truck with one hand, carefully stick the other one out of the window and as you drive by the girl of choice, have a wide selection of finger gestures you can do.

Or you could just have a flag/banner that flies on top of your truck saying 'get yer tits out gorgeous'.

And for the ugly ones, you could have a smaller flag saying 'No thanks, I prefer my dog'.

usually just a bit of eye contact is needed & politeness when contact is made .

maybe a small wink for the lookers

& a look of disgust for the ones who look like a bag of frogs
Old Jun 21st 2007, 6:28 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
usually just a bit of eye contact is needed & politeness when contact is made .

maybe a small wink for the lookers

& a look of disgust for the ones who look like a bag of frogs
Well drive by me one day and test out your hand signals.

I can pretend to swoon - to start a chain reaction kind of thing.

And we could round up some girlies and all throw our undies at your lorry.
Old Jun 21st 2007, 6:31 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

but only the old ones we arent taking to Oz
Old Jun 21st 2007, 6:32 pm
Account Closed

have wheels ........ will travel

can;t remember where i read that
Old Jun 21st 2007, 6:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by asher
but only the old ones we arent taking to Oz
wouldn't they jam the wheels ?

leave skids ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.