Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Sienna Miller.... Why?

Sienna Miller.... Why?

Old Aug 9th 2008, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sienna Miller.... Why?

Originally Posted by spartacus
Your first one.
Sorry... dont get it im afraid!!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Russ_Sarah
also..isnt the guy who she is currently "riding the arse off" allegedly worth something silly like 35Billion us dollars..

i suppose its the age old saying.."it aint a sin to be rich...its a blessing!!"

i agree with keeping it "bagged up" though..her last bloke was that Rhys Evans wasnt it!
Apparently he hasn't got any money , he doesn't get it until his parents pass away (his inheritance) ... the wife (a socialite) is the one with the dough. So looks like Sienna will be paying the bills!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rabsody
Apparently he hasn't got any money , he doesn't get it until his parents pass away (his inheritance) ... the wife (a socialite) is the one with the dough. So looks like Sienna will be paying the bills!
Oh.. poor her...
Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Russ_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really niceRuss_Sarah is just really nice

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
Oh.. poor her...
i was actually just reading about it..and apparently the wife has a lot of friends in Hollywood and Miss Millers film career could be about to take a down turn as a result..

i saw her on Jonathon Ross (bbc show) a few months ago and to be honest..i didnt think she was all that..

now i aint saying she would be interested in the likes of me..i am only set to inherit 5billion when the folks pass away..but i would reckon she is about a 4 pinter..!!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Could it actually take a down turn!! She is a talentless slapper!!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 11:52 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WelshSarah
Could it actually take a down turn!! She is a talentless slapper!!
Totally agree WS.
She is just a waste of space.
We only see who she is photographed with so god knows what goes on behind closed doors
She is never single long before she's bedding someone else only this time he was one of the richest men in the world and a married father of 4
I know it takes 2 to tango but if the bait ain't there he's not going to fish.....
J x
Old Aug 9th 2008, 11:55 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rabsody
Must have missed that bit
That staged beach frolic made me want to punch her.
Urgh!
J x
Old Aug 9th 2008, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

upyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
In the words of Sir Edmund Hilary...."because its there"

George Mallory's words actually.
Hillarys were "we knocked the bastard off" which are equally apt in this instance.
Good girl
Old Aug 9th 2008, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Urgh!!! She is only good to the chosen fe.... sorry many!!!
Old Aug 10th 2008, 1:22 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel sorry for the talentless 'celebs' They have to go to so much effort to get known.

Jude Law is revolting Attempts to be a David Niven or Dirk Bogarde and just ends up looking ridiculous. He has one look and one tone of voice and is soooooo slimy. I think he should get back with sleezy Sienna - they deserve each other.

I think I must be having a bad day
Old Aug 10th 2008, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypen20
I feel sorry for the talentless 'celebs' They have to go to so much effort to get known.

Jude Law is revolting Attempts to be a David Niven or Dirk Bogarde and just ends up looking ridiculous. He has one look and one tone of voice and is soooooo slimy. I think he should get back with sleezy Sienna - they deserve each other.

I think I must be having a bad day

I SO agree!! He can play one type of character!! I wonder if he and Hugh Grant are actually the same person!!! Both 1 trick ponies with talentless ex girlfriends!! Both play around too!! All jude needs now is to go down sunset boulevard and we have a full set!! How 'divine!'

Last edited by WelshSarah; Aug 10th 2008 at 2:16 am. Reason: spelling
Old Aug 11th 2008, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Oh Bugger,you lot are going for it.I'd hate to get on your wrong side.
chill,and think of Karma
donna
Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:25 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

So what? She's foot loose and fancy free.... nice to see a woman getting what she can..
Old Aug 12th 2008, 2:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Shame she gets the married ones all the time eh!!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by donna
Oh Bugger,you lot are going for it.I'd hate to get on your wrong side.
chill,and think of Karma
donna
Its nice to have a thread we can bitch on for a change!! Thats why I started it!! I love a bitch fest!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.