View Poll Results: Should WendyC be made a Moderator?
Yes
60.94%
No
10.94%
Are you mad
12.50%
HAHAHAHAHA
12.50%
Over my dead body
3.13%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Should WendyC be

Old Jun 11th 2006, 7:28 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Should WendyC be

Originally Posted by WendyC
Exactly
And she needs to learn how to spell REC short for RECREATION GROUND not WRECK you numpty!!!

Cheers

Buzzy (1.5 litres of Lambrini at £2 the bottle at Iceland) BURP
Old Jun 11th 2006, 7:29 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Should WendyC be

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
And she needs to learn how to spell REC short for RECREATION GROUND not WRECK you numpty!!!

Cheers

Buzzy (1.5 litres of Lambrini at £2 the bottle at Iceland) BURP
ps whats a numpty?

Love you really Wendy [heart smiley]

Buzzy
Old Jun 11th 2006, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should WendyC be

Originally Posted by 232Bar
made a Moderator?
I think Wendy would be a great mod she is great at at getting answers to people's questions but I think when she gets to OZ she will have less time to be on Expats she will be to busy enjoying her new life down under and I for one wish her the best of luck.
Janet
Old Jun 11th 2006, 8:23 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by soapy
here we go again

ive been here forever post

there is no way i would vote for u to be a mod, im sure i would be first on yir hit list

PMSL, yep i've only been here a year and i've heard it before to
Old Jun 11th 2006, 10:50 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Cos the guy who started it had an excess of Guinness last night
6 isn't excess - you should see me on 'excess' lol Besides - I did promise to do it
Old Jun 11th 2006, 10:51 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Just got back from MIL's, had a great afternoon on the wreck playing cricket, launching rockets and drinking beer

We got one spoil sport saying that the wreck is for waliking dogs and not for the kids to have fun on, yep you've guesses it, no Pooper Scooper for her, I told her she was disgusting and that she shouldn't be allowed a dog!!. That got rid of her
But as I've told you all before on another thread - don't let your kids PLAY with the dog s*it and there won't be a problem
Old Jun 11th 2006, 10:52 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Alternatively - he thinks you are all wonderful

And Wendy as well
I want more mods - obviously I'm not upsetting the current ones enough and I can upset Wendy just by being online (although never as often as she is)
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:25 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

I want more mods - obviously I'm not upsetting the current ones enough and I can upset Wendy just by being online (although never as often as she is)

What is this infatuation of yours with Wendy?? Why do you want to upset her? Shes already stated on here thats she a bit fragile at the moment and little things are making her tearful - I really dont think these comments will help her.

Rach xxxx
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:30 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tygwyn
What is this infatuation of yours with Wendy?? Why do you want to upset her? Shes already stated on here thats she a bit fragile at the moment and little things are making her tearful - I really dont think these comments will help her.

Rach xxxx
He's in denial
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:31 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

And yes, I know that's in Egypt...
Old Jun 12th 2006, 12:19 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

But as I've told you all before on another thread - don't let your kids PLAY with the dog s*it and there won't be a problem
ive decided that u should be a MOD !!!!!
anyone else agree?????
Old Jun 12th 2006, 1:39 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
ive decided that u should be a MOD !!!!!
anyone else agree?????
God help us all :scared: Are you mad, Soapy!!!

BTW....he was obviously so keen to post on his own thread that when he got up this morning he forgot to log his wife out before posting.....spot the deleted post
Old Jun 12th 2006, 1:55 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i did notice
thats why i thought it would be good for someone who makes an arse of things to be a mod. he might miss some of the pish i type
Old Jun 12th 2006, 1:57 am
Banned

Originally Posted by tygwyn

Rach xxxx
AWWW bless - I'm sure there's plenty of you on here willing to keep up the touchy feely stuff and help her out
Old Jun 12th 2006, 1:58 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Pollyana
God help us all :scared: Are you mad, Soapy!!!

BTW....he was obviously so keen to post on his own thread that when he got up this morning he forgot to log his wife out before posting.....spot the deleted post
LOL - Caught red handed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.