Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Shipping a tank from Hong Kong

Shipping a tank from Hong Kong

Old Mar 8th 2007, 9:10 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping a tank from Hong Kong

Originally Posted by walla
The T26 could be for you then
Great...is there a choice of colours?
Old Mar 8th 2007, 9:19 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Great...is there a choice of colours?
Yes as long as it's green
Old Mar 8th 2007, 9:20 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
It's great - can't wait til Saturday - the kids are already fighting over who is going to take her for walks
Could Wallas new tank save me from squabbling children ?
I aint crushing no kids, I'd lose me job.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 9:22 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

I won't tell the bosses
Old Mar 8th 2007, 9:30 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
I won't tell the bosses
Old Mar 8th 2007, 9:40 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by sme
I won't tell the bosses
I've only got one
Old Mar 8th 2007, 9:40 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl

I'm glad you find the crushing of kids funny
Old Mar 8th 2007, 9:47 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad you find the crushing of kids funny
Gillian's there mummy, not me! She's a lovely lady too, she's adopting a doggy who needs a new home, bless her.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 9:53 am
Keeping it fairly real

Gillian's there mummy, not me! She's a lovely lady too, she's adopting a doggy who needs a new home, bless her.
I don't mind crushing the dog.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 9:54 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

You're the boss aren't you ?
Old Mar 8th 2007, 9:56 am
'In limboland'

I don't mind crushing the dog.
Now that would be cruel. I'd definitely have to object to that.

Originally Posted by CasG
Old Mar 8th 2007, 10:01 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

I've managed to get a hold of a Type 59 Battle Tank on a recent visit to China. It's currently in Hong Kong and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a decent shipping company to get it to Australia. It's a 1959 model and is covered under classic tank insurance.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance.
Shame! If it was the Type 58 I brought one of those in a year ago and could have talked you through it. The 59 has a whicker basket to keep ear plugs in and so Quarantine will have the whole tank destroyed.

Seriously though ( ) Will it fit in a 40ft container? If so, Crown are a global company so you could get them to deliver it. They would still find a way to dent the armour plating though.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 10:06 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by CasG
Well, yes I am.
Old Mar 8th 2007, 10:09 am
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by worzel
Shame! If it was the Type 58 I brought one of those in a year ago and could have talked you through it. The 59 has a whicker basket to keep ear plugs in and so Quarantine will have the whole tank destroyed.

Seriously though ( ) Will it fit in a 40ft container? If so, Crown are a global company so you could get them to deliver it. They would still find a way to dent the armour plating though.
They didn't make a T58, the T59 was the first of the series of Chinese T battle tanks although it was a copy of the Russian medium T54A

Anyway I thought Crown were crap?
Old Mar 8th 2007, 10:10 am
Keeping it fairly real

Now that would be cruel. I'd definitely have to object to that.

I'm not that cruel. I forgot to mention I got the insurance sorted with CRA Insurance, very reasonable indeed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.