Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Shannon Matthews found

Shannon Matthews found

Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:07 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Shannon Matthews found

Originally Posted by nanny2six
i love your head banging monkey
I think it's about time he got a new avatar (running away now....)
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:09 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jerzo
listen here Zoe , i love my flat Eric !
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:09 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Icarus
listen here Zoe , i love my flat Eric !
Yes but what about the avatar...!!!!!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:10 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Yes but what about the avatar...!!!!!
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for putting this on here I never get to see the news with Cartoon network on all day (dame that bloody Ben 10!).

So glad she is safe hope she was there by choice hate to think of the other reasons she could be there. Every parents nightmare.

Tina x
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:13 am
Handsome Internet Guy

quick must go, see ya all later, and where's my karma Icarus
you have it
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Icarus
you have it
I'm not going to say anything
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:15 am
Handsome Internet Guy

I'm not going to say anything
we all have , it you look in the right places
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:15 am
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

Originally Posted by steveandtina
Thanks for putting this on here I never get to see the news with Cartoon network on all day (dame that bloody Ben 10!).

So glad she is safe hope she was there by choice hate to think of the other reasons she could be there. Every parents nightmare.

Tina x
no she was abducted by a relitive of her stepfather, the people in the house next to where she was found,said she was holding on tight to the policeman and the man had to be dragged out, the swine:curse:
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Nickie when the news first came through on sky it said she had been found under the grandparents bed, now they are saying its a relative of stepfather, im just so glad she has been found
Theres so many children taken and never seen alive again..its soo lovely and what her poor mum must have been going through.
Im so glad shes been found too.

Nickie
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:20 am
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

No he's got to keep it, when im down i go and find him, that monkey keeps me sane
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

no she was abducted by a relitive of her stepfather, the people in the house next to where she was found,said she was holding on tight to the policeman and the man had to be dragged out, the swine:curse:
Thats sent a chill down my spine.

Don't want to start a riot but the death penalty for this scum!!!! Life in jail is to easy for them!:curse:
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:26 am
Who's the nanny?

Don't want to start a riot but the death penalty for this scum!!!! Life in jail is to easy for them!:curse:
i am with you string him up:curse:
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:48 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Shannon Matthews found

Glad she's been found, and I hope she's OK.

But...

West Yorkshire Police confirmed the girl had been found concealed in the base of a divan bed in a house in Lidgate Gardens in Batley Carr.

Neighbours said police smashed their way in and emerged carrying Shannon who was last seen leaving Westmoor Junior School in Dewsbury on 19 February.

A 39-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of abduction.
Never a good sign.
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

My 8 yr old was watching the news with the rolling headlines and he said to me quite matter of factly " well that man who did that should die" I know its an 8 yr old child but i'm with him

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.