Scotts Fae Glesga

Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:42 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Scotts Fae Glesga

Originally Posted by soapy
hi maggy hows it hingin hen?

Am noo tae bad (oh god I'll never get the hang of this bee your pissing youself laughing), was oot all nicht at work so am aff the dae.

Goat tae mention Troon, no ma cup oo tea, full a dochters!!!

Sorry jist realised yir talkin tae another Maggie and ave butted in
Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Tried tae resist joining in coz it all sounds a bit mad, anywi, am fae Blantir, I they like the bukki there, now in Killie, mae other hoff fae Killie (sorry rubbish at spelling the scots), works in EK and dochter trains there, heading fur Perth
aww yer gonna love PERTH HEN LOL
Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:47 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by maggy
aww yer gonna love PERTH HEN LOL

Ah hope so ah canny say am dieing tae go ah no ahl miss Scotland and the banter (even though I can't spell it), ah no ahl miss daft things.... like the Daily Record, Glesgaw nichts oot wi ma mates (oh god I'm not coming), nah all be there
Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:48 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

a wiz chattin tae heather a while ago, but she slung me a deefy fur blue healers....magic eh. i come second to the telly.
no wonder your drinking all the time if the weddins that near. good luck to yae hen. hope a bunch of expats fae here dont gatecrash the weddin
just took still game up to my mates on the gold coast at the weekend for a piss up. pure magic !!!
Originally Posted by maggy
Bloody great doll.

Even better since Megans grandad sent over Chewing the fat DVDs and Still Game lol.

Im pished all the time so life could nae be any better lol.

Been busy updating Biggy on Yahoo with all the latest gosssip about my wedding. lots of

Oh christ its gonna be a right Scottish Do as we will be well and truly minced before we even exchange the vows.

The best thing is there are only going to be 8 guests lol.

Geting married 4th Jan at Bunker Bay Resort on the Beach.

Im getting worried as my witnesses keep saying ( this wedding is gonna be a bloody scream ).

I want my wedding to be a serious afair
Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Am noo tae bad (oh god I'll never get the hang of this bee your pissing youself laughing), was oot all nicht at work so am aff the dae.

Goat tae mention Troon, no ma cup oo tea, full a dochters!!!

Sorry jist realised yir talkin tae another Maggie and ave butted in
nae borra hen. ill listen tae yir pish anyday
hi im soapy the forums cheeky wee B45t4rd
Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:52 am

nae borra hen. ill listen tae yir pish anyday
hi im soapy the forums cheeky wee B45t4rd

At least yer a scots cheeky wee B45st4rd
Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

At least yer a scots cheeky wee B45st4rd
noo that i cant deny
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:00 pm

noo that i cant deny

Am away back tae bed, am knackered wi workin last nicht, at last that f####in digger ootside ma back door has stooped (need some serious writing the scots lessons stooped is meant to be stopped perhaps you could leave a list) anyway am awaa - gid talkin wi yi
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:02 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

a wiz chattin tae heather a while ago, but she slung me a deefy fur blue healers....magic eh. i come second to the telly.
no wonder your drinking all the time if the weddins that near. good luck to yae hen. hope a bunch of expats fae here dont gatecrash the weddin
just took still game up to my mates on the gold coast at the weekend for a piss up. pure magic !!!

u always cum second sweetie lol

I found the weddin site on here whose fir gatecrashin lol
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:06 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by biggy
u always cum second sweetie lol

I found the weddin site on here whose fir gatecrashin lol
me me me
ill take a drink affie maggy anytime
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:06 pm

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

I was born in Kirkintolloch . And I lived in Hyndland (just off Byers road)for 1 year working in Clydebank. And later I lived near George Square for a year just before I moved to QLD.

So does that qualify me to be fae glesga?
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:08 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by A dogs life
I was born in Kirkintolloch . And I lived in Hyndland (just off Byers road)for 1 year working in Clydebank. And later I lived near George Square for a year just before I moved to QLD.

So does that qualify me to be fae glesga?
yuppy !!!!!
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:11 pm

maggy a hope yer wearin yer boots hen...jist incase ye need a pish!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by biggy
maggy a hope yer wearin yer boots hen...jist incase ye need a pish!!!!!!!!!!
they better be big boot fur the amount she drinks
Old Oct 12th 2005, 12:20 pm

pish fir scotland can oor maggy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.