Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Scottish Fitba Fans In Aus

Scottish Fitba Fans In Aus

Old May 7th 2007, 5:40 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Scottish Fitba Fans In Aus

Originally Posted by Fat Bloke
Free speech and all that...............

I do not want to have a potentially quality football match taken off the box to make way for Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Falkirk.

Surely as a true football fan you can see that the Premiership is the benchmark and behind that comes the Championship as far as attractive British football is concerned.

If I could watch a Glasgow derby every week then great but other than that Scottish football is about as attractive as a wet weekend in Gretna.

Us poor Scots have to watch your nancy boys play cricket so you can just watch Caley V Falkirk & lump it.
Old May 7th 2007, 6:10 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Free speech and all that...............

I do not want to have a potentially quality football match taken off the box to make way for Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Falkirk.

Surely as a true football fan you can see that the Premiership is the benchmark and behind that comes the Championship as far as attractive British football is concerned.

If I could watch a Glasgow derby every week then great but other than that Scottish football is about as attractive as a wet weekend in Gretna.

u wont have to watch it, u have to get another package to see it
Old May 7th 2007, 6:11 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Us poor Scots have to watch your nancy boys play cricket so you can just watch Caley V Falkirk & lump it.
fair point bordy
Old May 7th 2007, 7:46 am
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice

Originally Posted by soapy
u wont have to watch it, u have to get another package to see it
Ah, great.
Old May 7th 2007, 8:22 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bordy
Good point Bordy,A Caley games still more attractive than the likes of Watford v Sheff Utd.If thats top notch footy ,they can keep it.
Old May 7th 2007, 10:52 am
Banned

Fat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really niceFat Bloke is just really nice

I know the jocks have a reputation for being a tad frugal so can't see too many of you digging deep in to the coffers to sign up to yet another package.

How many Scottish teams were there in the Euro semis again fellas?
Old May 7th 2007, 12:32 pm
Home.

mackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond repute

I know the jocks have a reputation for being a tad frugal so can't see too many of you digging deep in to the coffers to sign up to yet another package.

How many Scottish teams were there in the Euro semis again fellas?
None.

How many English managers were there?

And how many Scottish?
Old May 7th 2007, 1:34 pm
Banned

I did notice a serious lack of Scottish talent on the park though.

How many sweaties played in the semis?
Old May 7th 2007, 4:08 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Goanbileyerheedyaeejit.
Old May 7th 2007, 5:01 pm
GOT IT!!! 139 12/04/07

The Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant future

Gentlemen, (and Lass) Pure Galas Banter fae you lot!

Some people have insecurities about them themselves. As an outlet, they put others down. I guess we just have to pity these people and move on. Maybe we could have a whip round for him. Buy him something nice??

Back to the serious stuff. I've been looking into getting Setanta but at present it looks like i would have to buy a separate Satellite hardware package (not foxtel or Ausestar).

Dont really want to do that as there looks to be no other British/Irish channels carried by Globecast. (maybe i'm just tight FB)

I look forward to some confirmation on this. Till then i'll be traveling 60k to the Brisbane RSC to get my fix. Or sitting with the beggars in the Pig n Whistle Marochydore.

WATP
Old May 7th 2007, 7:53 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

So you managed to squeeze in a derogatory coment on Scots and the admin allowed it(nice one!! :curse: ).Out of this wonderful English talent,how many ENGLISH players were in the 3 starting 11's?

Keeep your ignorant racist remarks to yourself you fat B@st@rd!!!!!
Old May 7th 2007, 10:21 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Easdales
I guess we just have to pity these people and move on. Maybe we could have a whip round for him. Buy him something nice??
Fast car and a nice tall cliff to drive it off?
Old May 7th 2007, 10:23 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brido
So you managed to squeeze in a derogatory coment on Scots and the admin allowed it(nice one!! :curse: ).Out of this wonderful English talent,how many ENGLISH players were in the 3 starting 11's?

Keeep your ignorant racist remarks to yourself you fat B@st@rd!!!!!
He's Welsh ... he hates everyone ... except Flossie ...
Old May 8th 2007, 5:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by The Easdales
Gentlemen, (and Lass) Pure Galas Banter fae you lot!

Some people have insecurities about them themselves. As an outlet, they put others down. I guess we just have to pity these people and move on. Maybe we could have a whip round for him. Buy him something nice??

Back to the serious stuff. I've been looking into getting Setanta but at present it looks like i would have to buy a separate Satellite hardware package (not foxtel or Ausestar).

Dont really want to do that as there looks to be no other British/Irish channels carried by Globecast. (maybe i'm just tight FB)

I look forward to some confirmation on this. Till then i'll be traveling 60k to the Brisbane RSC to get my fix. Or sitting with the beggars in the Pig n Whistle Marochydore.

WATP
confirmation already there. from july all will have to do is pay for another package.
best to get the wee shitey package from foxtel, then get the Setanta package. im not sure how much a month though.
will post on here when we find out
Old May 8th 2007, 5:49 am
Master of verbal pish©

Fat bloke
do u really enjoy trying to wind people up on a forum
having read some of your other posts, i though u were smarter than that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.