Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

scottish banter for those who like

Wikiposts

scottish banter for those who like

Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:32 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: scottish banter for those who like

Originally Posted by Bix
Am I dreaming ?

I've gone over the edge.

I need help.

No, you really are, Bix, i can see the inner beauty, now you go back to bed now and don't over do it, is the water proof sheet on
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:36 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

There you are Mags, taken 2 mins ago with a very poor webcam.
Attached Thumbnails scottish banter for those who like-picture-6.jpg  
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:38 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bordy

Aye right, your having a laaaaaaaaaaarf,
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:39 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Aye right, your having a laaaaaaaaaaarf,

I never said I was Tom Cruise.
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:39 pm

Gotta go, a canny take the excitement any longer, not at my age
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:40 pm

I never said I was Tom Cruise.
No i meant you cant possibly be that good looking, with all that pish yi post
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:41 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by Margaret2
No i meant you cant possibly be that good looking, with all that pish yi post

Course you did, PMSL.
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

good stuff mate, noo delete it, theres kids that use this forum lol
right im aff to ma wife and beer, cheers for the laughs gang
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:43 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Course you did, PMSL.
dont u listen to her pish mate. get stuck intae rat beer and ignore hur lol
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:43 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by soapy
good stuff mate, noo delete it, theres kids that use this forum lol
right im aff to ma wife and beer, cheers for the laughs gang

Huv a good yin, first time Ive seen you put your wife before the beer.
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:45 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Huv a good yin, first time Ive seen you put your wife before the beer.
your right mate, but she sittin here wae a face like a well skelped erse, i better go fix it
nite all
Old Feb 17th 2006, 10:46 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

your right mate, but she sittin here wae a face like a well skelped erse, i better go fix it
nite all
nite soapy.
Old Feb 17th 2006, 11:16 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Scottishmum
My dh is gonna get "molicated" he's taught my 3 year old to say FUD! grrrrrrrrrrrrr

He's gonna get a boot right in the baws!

a rite gid fung up the erse....or a kick in the hole lol
Old Feb 17th 2006, 11:21 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

nite all

better go n fix it lmao....ge her a pummilin thats whit yer up tae ye durty we basturd
Old Feb 17th 2006, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

Whit a richt braw lookin laddie, Tom Cruise's erse it richt oot the windae....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.