Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Scotland V England / Christmas in July meet?

Scotland V England / Christmas in July meet?

Old Jul 16th 2011, 1:07 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Scotland V England / Christmas in July meet?

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
How's Polly's weather doing ?Do i need my sunnies on while drinking?
shes sitting here and didnt bring the fkn sunshine pal
Old Jul 16th 2011, 1:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
Just setting orf now see yas soon
Old Jul 16th 2011, 1:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I told ya, i'm not in charge any more!!!
Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Just setting orf now see yas soon
Its a Scotsman in charge of the weather now
Old Jul 16th 2011, 12:09 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

where do i start? bit pished at the mo so i will start with THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!
Old Jul 16th 2011, 12:49 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

You ought to get pished more often.....I understood what you said then.
Old Jul 16th 2011, 7:29 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

can i say thanks soapy for all the time, effort and hard work youve put in to make the day what it was, in a word excellent

thanks again

regards steve

ps still not sure about the skirt
Attached Thumbnails Scotland V England / Christmas in July meet?-img_7355.jpg  
Old Jul 16th 2011, 11:15 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
can i say thanks soapy for all the time, effort and hard work youve put in to make the day what it was, in a word excellent

thanks again

regards steve

Echoed - the amount of work that went into organising yesterday must be huge; (witchs) hats off to Soapy for all his hard work!

All I can say about his skirt is - thank goodness it wasn't windy

Special thanks to Santa as well.....not a task to be undertaken lightly, but he faced it with great will and fortitude, and I just hope his knee survived having me sat on it

Last edited by Pollyana; Jul 16th 2011 at 11:18 pm.
Old Jul 17th 2011, 3:25 am
Home and Happy

Soapy celebrating the Celtic Nations Victory with new glasses
Attached Thumbnails Scotland V England / Christmas in July meet?-271529_1988526110211_1155074348_31856973_3119370_o.jpg  
Old Jul 17th 2011, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Another great day....................apart from the result!
Old Jul 17th 2011, 8:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by steve`o

thanks again

regards steve

great photo pal. one of the best so far!
Old Jul 17th 2011, 8:09 am
Master of verbal pish©

A few thank you's required for a massive day yesterday

Again southport soccer club went out of their way to make a great day

Thank you to everyone who braved the weather and turned up on the day. this is a nothing event without you guys!

Thanks to ALL the players who paid for the whole day.

Thanks to the players who turned up at the last second to fill in for the people who pulled out

Thanks for everyone who donated prizes for the raffle. We collected $530 for british expat Steve Galloway. well done everyone!

Thanks to Anne who sold tickets for the raffle and passed out the prizes. You are a star !!!

Thanks to Richard (Dtox) for his DJing skills all free of charge!

Thanks to Santa for a great job, i think the adults enjoyed it more than the children lol

Thanks to Rab for all the hard work he put in and wont admit to it.

and last but not least thanks to Pauline who spend the day making sure everything was working out and telling me what i should be doing next lol

without all of the above this day would not have been as huge as it was.
oh and i have to say sorry to everyone i didnt get a chance to speak to. I missed a lot of people out including friends. I now only know they were there after seeing the photos lol

if anyone has any photos of the Piper could the post them please?

Cant wait till next year!
Old Jul 17th 2011, 8:24 am
Home and Happy

if anyone has any photos of the Piper could the post them please?

Cant wait till next year!
Found you one, not brilliant but its a start!
Attached Thumbnails Scotland V England / Christmas in July meet?-265330_1988833797903_1155074348_31857375_2138358_o.jpg  
Old Jul 17th 2011, 8:29 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Found you one, not brilliant but its a start!
thanks pal. outstanding!
Old Jul 17th 2011, 9:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

Photos

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=711028&page=6
Old Jul 17th 2011, 9:58 am
Master of verbal pish©

Can I asked if any of your children arrived home with a new ball? A little lad had just bought it that day and brought it to the game only to find it was missing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.