Wikiposts

"The Scheme"

Old May 20th 2010, 9:28 am
Wjuicypeach

Wjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: "The Scheme"

Originally Posted by kevin747
Do you want to check your grammar?
I'm not here to boast about my qualifications.
Why are you obsessed with my educational attainment? You've asked twice.
I think the viewers of this post have possibly decided that they may be superior to yours.
Ugly? Probably not.
Is menstruation your excuse for being dim dear?
Your the one who started the "thicko" comments hence why I asked. Did you actually watch the programme? Were you in it?
Old May 20th 2010, 9:28 am
Wjuicypeach

Wjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by soapy©
i watched about 10 mins of the show on you tube last night and was shocked at how slang everyone was.
but i was speaking to a mate at the weekend and thought the same
Aye a no
Old May 20th 2010, 9:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wjuicypeach
Your the one who started the "thicko" comments hence why I asked. Did you actually watch the programme? Were you in it?
hes the devil dug lmao
Old May 20th 2010, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

It's you're not your. Please someone make her stop this assault on the English language.
You're(N.B.) such an illiterate.
Are you typing this with a sanitory towel over your(N.B) eyes?
Old May 20th 2010, 9:34 am
Wjuicypeach

Originally Posted by soapy©
hes the devil dug lmao
The poor dog, Bullit, is dead, on the radio today, ran over with a bus (honest). The owner (Marvin) has been asked for his autograph by loads of people apparantly. Kev prob licks his balls too.
Old May 20th 2010, 9:36 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm, I think someone has been on the Buckie.
Wjuicypeach

It's you're not your. Please someone make her stop this assault on the English language.
You're(N.B.) such an illiterate.
Are you typing this with a sanitory towel over your(N.B) eyes?
"Sanitory"? Think you'll find it's sanitary smart arse.
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Kev prob licks his balls too.

oh kev she kicked your arse there
Old May 20th 2010, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

"Sanitory"? Think you'll find it's sanitary smart arse.
Point taken.
Get back your Lambrini you spiteful little chavette
Old May 20th 2010, 10:09 am
Wjuicypeach

Point taken.
Get back your Lambrini you spiteful little chavette
Funny how you slag me off for being similar to those "misfortunate" people you mentioned earlier. What was it you called me? Thick? Ugly? Chavette? Hmmm. Don't worry the spiteful attitude only lasts for five days of the month.After that we could PM each other darling
Old May 20th 2010, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Funny how you slag me off for being similar to those "misfortunate" people you mentioned earlier. What was it you called me? Thick? Ugly? Chavette? Hmmm. Don't worry the spiteful attitude only lasts for five days of the month.After that we could PM each other darling
Certainly darling.I never called you ugly or refer to misfortunates.
I grew up in a council scheme. So there.
Old May 20th 2010, 10:19 am
Wjuicypeach

Certainly darling.I never called you ugly or refer to misfortunates.
I grew up in a council scheme. So there.
Fair enough, "unfortunate" then. I was also brought up in a council scheme but all I'm saying is it wasn't as bad as some are now, wouldn't you agree? Ther are many poor people who are decent, money has no influence on morals.
Old May 20th 2010, 10:21 am
Wjuicypeach

Here's a big kiss for Kev....Mmmmmmmmwah. Now where did I put my Lambrini?
Old May 20th 2010, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Fair enough, "unfortunate" then. I was also brought up in a council scheme but all I'm saying is it wasn't as bad as some are now, wouldn't you agree? Ther are many poor people who are decent, money has no influence on morals.
When people had jobs and ambition schemes were better places than now.
However,I'm still better looking,better educated,richer and more intelligent than you.
Good luck with your move to Australia. If you can and are in doubt don't burn your bridges here.
Old May 20th 2010, 10:37 am
Wjuicypeach

When people had jobs and ambition schemes were better places than now.
However,I'm still better looking,better educated,richer and more intelligent than you.
Good luck with your move to Australia. If you can and are in doubt don't burn your bridges here.
Thanks.......I'm still better looking though.What didn't you like about Australia, I'm genuinely interested?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.