Wikiposts

"The Scheme"

Old May 20th 2010, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "The Scheme"

Originally Posted by soapy©
right, whos got the biggest cock llf
Her
Old May 20th 2010, 9:01 am
Wjuicypeach

Wjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by soapy©
right, whos got the biggest cock llf
Def Kev
Old May 20th 2010, 9:03 am
Wjuicypeach

Wjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by kevin747
Her
Yeah yeah.....the comment of a "thicko"
Old May 20th 2010, 9:04 am
Wjuicypeach

Originally Posted by Grayling
So why do you have to live in a 'scheme'?
I dont. Kev does.
Old May 20th 2010, 9:06 am
Wjuicypeach

Her
Hurry up, I'm waiting
Old May 20th 2010, 9:07 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wjuicypeach
I dont
I thought the point of this thread was that you lived in a scheme and wanted to get away from it

....otherwise what is the point of this thread?

Do you really think there are no bad areas over here?
Old May 20th 2010, 9:08 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
What the Hell is a Scheme?
Housing scheme.

You'd probably call it an estate.
Old May 20th 2010, 9:11 am
Wjuicypeach

Originally Posted by Grayling
I thought the point of this thread was that you lived in a scheme and wanted to get away from it

....otherwise what is the point of this thread?

Do you really think there are no bad areas over here?
Go back and read the comments. I said there are beautiful areas in Scotland but drive a short distance and you'll find a scheme, and I'm well aware there is bad areas in Australia.....just didn't seem to be as many. Saying that, I've only stayed in Perth so cant comment on the rest
Old May 20th 2010, 9:14 am
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah yeah.....the comment of a "thicko"
Thick and poor,never mind I'm sure you're good looking.
Have you re read your OP post yet?
If I drive for 30 mins I'll be in a scheme, in 90 minutes England.
Aus will suit you,you appear to be a Teeny fae Troon,a little bit pan loaf,the land of milk and honey has no undesirable areas.
Which scheme are you from?
Old May 20th 2010, 9:17 am
Wjuicypeach

Aus will suit you,you appear to be a Teeny fae Troon,a little bit pan loaf,the land of milk and honey has no undesirable areas.
What's your qualifications? Probably the same scheme your from......bet your ugly
Old May 20th 2010, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a re-enactment of the show?
Old May 20th 2010, 9:20 am
Wjuicypeach

Oh so your slagging me off for presumably being poor yet earlier you were going on about me mocking people for being poor (which I hadn't)....make your mind up.
Old May 20th 2010, 9:22 am
Wjuicypeach

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
Is this a re-enactment of the show?
Think it could be
Old May 20th 2010, 9:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

i watched about 10 mins of the show on you tube last night and was shocked at how slang everyone was.
but i was speaking to a mate at the weekend and thought the same
Old May 20th 2010, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

What's your qualifications? Probably the same scheme your from......bet your ugly
Do you want to check your grammar?
I'm not here to boast about my qualifications.
Why are you obsessed with my educational attainment? You've asked twice.
I think the viewers of this post have possibly decided that they may be superior to yours.
Ugly? Probably not.
Is menstruation your excuse for being dim dear?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.