Wikiposts

"The Scheme"

Old May 20th 2010, 8:37 am
Wjuicypeach

Wjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: "The Scheme"

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Episode 1 available on YouTube (here). It's like stepping back into the 17th Century - and not in a good way.

Are some of these people even human? Occasionally you can hear them attempting to speak English. At least, I think that's what they're trying to do.
Rightly said, wonder if I'll pass the IELTS
Old May 20th 2010, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wjuicypeach
Oh is that right?....well I don't take drugs, have criminal convictions for racial attacks and let all sort's stay in my house, this has nothing to do with "scales" you complete twat.
Perhaps not. However I do believe you are running down the UK to delude yourself that you are doing the right thing which you know you may not be.
I've met loads like you.
Let's see how you're doing after a year in paradise.
My money is on serious regret.
Old May 20th 2010, 8:41 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

What the Hell is a Scheme?
Old May 20th 2010, 8:43 am
Wjuicypeach

Wjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by kevin747
Culturally the Uk is vastly superior to anywhere in the new world.
I worked in the scheme which is the subject of the documentary for 7 years
and whilst in socio economic terms it was poor the families were not representative of the area as a whole.
The OP i feel will not be residing in the swankier areas you mention and that I agree there are attractive places most anywhere.
If I was poor I would rather live in Australia than Britain (possibly).
I feel angry that someone would laugh at peoples misfortune as they plan to leave the country.
I doubt the OP will find Australia better than her life here
"Other peoples misfortune"??? Are you for real??? The misfortunate being the drug dealers? Thugs, who kick pregnant women in the stomach? The guy who racially attacked a man? Need I go on? The decent people who have to stay next to them are the misfortunate!
Old May 20th 2010, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

"Other peoples misfortune"??? Are you for real??? The misfortunate being the drug dealers? Thugs, who kick pregnant women in the stomach? The guy who racially attacked a man? Need I go on? The decent people who have to stay next to them are the misfortunate!
Yes I am real and not a twat. You are trying to dig yourself out of a hole because your OP was the smug remarks of a thicko. Forget the???. Your histrionic writing gives your lack of brains away.
Read it again and you'll maybe understand.

Need I go on???????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????

Eejit
Old May 20th 2010, 8:51 am
Wjuicypeach

Perhaps not. However I do believe you are running down the UK to delude yourself that you are doing the right thing which you know you may not be.
I've met loads like you.
Let's see how you're doing after a year in paradise.
My money is on serious regret.
You may be right, you may be wrong, all I know is Australia isn't "paradise". Just somewhere I feel could offer my kid's a better life. I aint running down the UK either, just the complete idiots on the programme.
Old May 20th 2010, 8:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

sits back with the popcorn
Old May 20th 2010, 8:53 am
Wjuicypeach

Yes I am real and not a twat. You are trying to dig yourself out of a hole because your OP was the smug remarks of a thicko. Forget the???. Your histrionic writing gives your lack of brains away.
Read it again and you'll maybe understand.

Need I go on???????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????

Eejit
I'm not digging myself out of any hole, I probably have more qualifications than you...........TWAT.
Old May 20th 2010, 8:56 am
Wjuicypeach

Originally Posted by soapy©
sits back with the popcorn
magic eh?
Old May 20th 2010, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

I'm not digging myself out of any hole, I probably have more qualifications than you...........TWAT.
I doubt that very much. Oh and before you kick off I'm richer and better looking than you.
Old May 20th 2010, 8:59 am
Wjuicypeach

I doubt that very much. Oh and before you kick off I'm richer and better looking than you.
Richer maybe.....def not better looking. That I'm sure of.
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

So why do you have to live in a 'scheme'?
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

magic eh?
a love it
Old May 20th 2010, 9:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

Richer maybe.....def not better looking. That I'm sure of.
right, whos got the biggest cock llf
Old May 20th 2010, 9:01 am
Wjuicypeach

Originally Posted by soapy©
a love it
So do I, I'm pre-menstrual and want to kill Kev

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.