Wikiposts

"The Scheme"

Old May 25th 2010, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: "The Scheme"

Originally Posted by kevin747
Isn't it ironic that Australia was founded by the same type of people who are mocked and derided on this thread by some.
What? People from Ayrshire? You've got to admit they are weirdos though
Old May 25th 2010, 8:24 am
Wjuicypeach

Wjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura aboutWjuicypeach has a spectacular aura about

Would anyone want to stay next door to them featured on the show? I feel sorry for the decent people staying next to them who for many different reasons cannot or dont want to move. The scheme I came from was crazy at times although not to the extent shown. It seems some areas are getting worse instead of better. Does any of them featured work? I doubt it. Not to worry us tax payers will pay for them. Where do they get the money for drugs I wonder? Probably by commiting crimes......drug dealing, theft etc Oh and why did Marvin and his jail bird insist on walking around the dogs shit instead of cleaning it? I guess I dont have an answer to that one!
Old May 25th 2010, 8:26 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Isn't it ironic that Australia was founded by the same type of people who are mocked and derided on this thread by some.
People like those depicted in the programme will exist in every country in the world, albeit with different accents. What amazes me is that people would willingly put themselves out there for this type of show.
Old May 25th 2010, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is the wish for fame that attracts people.Look at the Jeremy Kyle show and the people who wilingly make an arse of themselves.
In my last 3 months in Oz I cycled to the gym daily through an area called Norlane.Some of the streets were just like Onthank in sunshine only vest tops replaced the tracksuit.
The problem is that it is much more difficult to get out of a scheme now than it was when I was a happy little schemie
Old May 25th 2010, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
What? People from Ayrshire? You've got to admit they are weirdos though
Ayshire folk weirdos? Maybe. Some of the mugs/coupons/boat races I saw in Oz were like photographs from Victorian asylums.
Old May 25th 2010, 6:46 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
People like those depicted in the programme will exist in every country in the world, albeit with different accents. What amazes me is that people would willingly put themselves out there for this type of show.
Cos they is shameless
Old May 25th 2010, 7:13 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Cash?
Old May 25th 2010, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Bad news guys. It's been shelved due to legal matters i.e. wan o' the muppets on it got the jail! You'll need to get your kicks somewhere else
Old May 31st 2010, 7:48 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Just nipped in for a wee nosey and seen this thread.
I'll just update you on a few things about The Scheme seeing as so many are talkin about it and it's never out the papers here -

1. Bullet the dug isnae deed. ( ;o) ) He was re-homed after Dena couldn't afford to pay his vet bill. He now lives in England with a new family. Due to the accident he incurred when Dena was looking after him, he had to have one of his legs amputated! But, as I say - it's well known in the Uk that he's happy where he is with the new people. Happy as larry, infact! Could not be happier.....

2. The Scheme hasn't been shelved. One of the people filmed in the episodes still to come is in court just now for a GBH and the episodes can't be filmed with him in it incase it affects the outcome of the case. It'll be back on in approx 5 weeks time they say.

3. Dena ( dyna ) wasn't pregnant at the time after all. It was a false alarm.
4. Dena and Marvin are still together.They've just been up in court for shoplifting offences...to feed their habit.
5. Michelle Mone ( scottish creator of Ultimo bras ) has just offered to help the people from The Scheme, though not financially.

Hope you're all well.
x

Last edited by onepearlyb; May 31st 2010 at 7:52 pm.
Old May 31st 2010, 8:17 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
5. Michelle Mone ( scottish creator of Ultimo bras ) has just offered to help the people from The Scheme, though not financially.

x
is she gawnae gee them sum support lmao
boom boom
Old May 31st 2010, 8:38 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
is she gawnae gee them sum support lmao
boom boom
Old May 31st 2010, 8:39 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Just nipped in for a wee nosey and seen this thread.
I'll just update you on a few things about The Scheme seeing as so many are talkin about it and it's never out the papers here -

1. Bullet the dug isnae deed. ( ;o) ) He was re-homed after Dena couldn't afford to pay his vet bill. He now lives in England with a new family. Due to the accident he incurred when Dena was looking after him, he had to have one of his legs amputated! But, as I say - it's well known in the Uk that he's happy where he is with the new people. Happy as larry, infact! Could not be happier.....

2. The Scheme hasn't been shelved. One of the people filmed in the episodes still to come is in court just now for a GBH and the episodes can't be filmed with him in it incase it affects the outcome of the case. It'll be back on in approx 5 weeks time they say.

3. Dena ( dyna ) wasn't pregnant at the time after all. It was a false alarm.
4. Dena and Marvin are still together.They've just been up in court for shoplifting offences...to feed their habit.

Hope you're all well.
x
So Marvin went back on the drugs - I thought he would, his girlfriend is a druggie and I couldnt imagine him staying off them once he was back with her.

I have to watch it on youtube.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 1:07 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Only 2 episodes have been released in the UK so far. I'm sure it's only a 4 part documentary and not 6 as someone said on here. It was all filmed last year in 2009.The last episodes are still to come. It's so popular here just now!
Old Jun 1st 2010, 1:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar
Is the word you're grasping for "untermenschen"?
It is a good word. How very 'Nietzchen'.

The problem is that it is much more difficult to get out of a scheme now than it was when I was a happy little schemie
I don't knock anyone who comes from a scheme and does OK for themselves, including the OP wanting to better herself scheme or no scheme. Makes me laugh how so many people want to point out their insecurity. My guess is that these people have very good reasons to want to move on and insecurity about a move to Australia is the least of their worries..

They'll learn, or they'll do OK.