Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Say a HARMLESS LIE about the poster above.

Say a HARMLESS LIE about the poster above.

Old Aug 21st 2010, 6:07 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Say a HARMLESS LIE about the poster above.

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Shirlw left her fishnet stockings,knickers and stilletos at mine last night,but didn't forget her payment.
Bernie is going to wear Shirlw's discarded clothes when he goes to work later........
Old Aug 21st 2010, 6:09 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Bernie is going to wear Shirlw's discarded clothes when he goes to work later........
Polly is just jealous i can strut my stuff in stilettos without falling on my cute arse
Old Aug 21st 2010, 6:11 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Polly is just jealous i can strut my stuff in stilettos without falling on my cute arse
Polly would dispute the fact that BB has a cute arse
Old Aug 21st 2010, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Polly would dispute the fact that BB has a cute arse
Polly knows as well as I do that Berbie has a cute ass seeing as how I saw it last night when I left the money behind.Little does BB know,I left it there on purpose because I nicked his Twiglets,pickles and TED's instead !!!!!!!!
Old Aug 21st 2010, 6:39 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by shirlw
Polly knows as well as I do that Berbie has a cute ass seeing as how I saw it last night when I left the money behind.Little does BB know,I left it there on purpose because I nicked his Twiglets,pickles and TED's instead !!!!!!!!
BB is such a generous person that he will forgive anyone that nicks his precious stash of goodies, including Shirlw even though her size 12 stilletoes don't fit him (and when he gets a delivery of Twisties he even shares them with his landlady )
Old Aug 21st 2010, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

haunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the rough

BB is such a generous person that he will forgive anyone that nicks his precious stash of goodies, including Shirlw even though her size 12 stilletoes don't fit him (and when he gets a delivery of Twisties he even shares them with his landlady )
Pollyana, isnt really a Mod, she's just pretending she is to make her seem more terrifying than she already is.
Old Aug 21st 2010, 8:09 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by haunted
Pollyana, isnt really a Mod, she's just pretending she is to make her seem more terrifying than she already is.
Haunted is so named cos she has nightmares each night of some scary witch circling her house on a broomstick
Old Aug 21st 2010, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

haunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the roughhaunted is a jewel in the rough

Haunted is so named cos she has nightmares each night of some scary witch circling her house on a broomstick
yeah, my mum.
Old Aug 21st 2010, 8:23 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by haunted
yeah, my mum.
Haunted is my mum
Old Aug 21st 2010, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Haunted is my mum
Haunted goes to kill herself right after she has fed Bernie to the Magpies
Old Aug 21st 2010, 9:14 pm
FREE TIBET

Haunted is now haunting.
Old Aug 21st 2010, 9:19 pm
Home and Happy

Haunted is my mum
Hey, I thought I was your mum!

Haunted is now haunting.
Bernie has rounded up the magpies and is turning them into a formidable fighting force
Old Aug 21st 2010, 10:22 pm
FREE TIBET

Polly is old enough to be my mum and right now my spec op magpies are flying south
Old Aug 21st 2010, 10:31 pm
Home and Happy

Polly is old enough to be my mum and right now my spec op magpies are flying south
I certainly feel old enough at the moment

Bernie has tied little messages to the legs of the magpies cos he got confused and thought they were carrier pigeons!
Old Aug 21st 2010, 10:35 pm

Bello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond repute

pollyana actually wants a cracker

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.