Wikiposts

Saturday funny !

Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Saturday funny !

Originally Posted by ---Haggisman---
Hey Paul how's Netty?
You missed a good night never been so drunk in my life
I'll second that (coming to think of it i'll 3rd and 4th the bugger as well
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PAP01
Kissed by a bloke, peeing in a lift, won $95 ,that was a bad night for bobby
that's it then I'm gannin on THE WAGON
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:22 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Bobby got so excited he grew another nipple for Ste
Cmon BOBBY its yours ISNT IT !!!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

This lot are all guilty of pissing in the lift the dirty buggers
Attached Thumbnails Saturday funny !-julie-kev-ailsa-214.jpg  
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Cmon BOBBY its yours ISNT IT !!!
Nope ! just checked with Linda mate deffo not mine she says
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:29 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

HAGGIS !!!

My Arm looks 4ft LONG !!!

LMAOOOO and deformed !

and i got one growing out me fkn armpit !
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Aha i spot the nipple culprit on this piccy
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HAGGIS !!!

LMAOOOO and deformed !

Very observant for a deformed person
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:34 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Very observant for a deformed person
OFF !
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Paul how's Netty?
You missed a good night never been so drunk in my life
Getting better slowly ,having it checked again thursday,not sure what the problem is yet. Look like we did miss a good night out, next one mate
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

FARK !! It's like a police identity parade you tarts posing like cissies for Haggis !
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of---Haggisman--- has much to be proud of

HAGGIS !!!

LMAOOOO and deformed !

Hey Timber i reckon your rubber arm is looking for Scaramanga to tweek the 3 nips again and whats Bobby looking at under the table eh
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:00 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

timber looks like hes from the band on the run album cover
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:13 am
Banned

I will get you lot back !!!!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 12:19 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
How frightening ALL my appointments have to be after 12 on a Sunday
It did involve a large amount of alcohol though, followed by a third session yesterday. Gilhooleys apparently is now out of Bulmer's cider

They are also being investigated by Brisbane City Council for the strange smell of urine in the street outside (which I don't THINK is connected to you, Bobby....... )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.