Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Sandra and Jim - can't email you

Sandra and Jim - can't email you

Old Nov 6th 2006, 8:57 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sandra and Jim - can't email you

Don't know if you guys are online yet, but I've sent you a pm as the email address you gave me isn't working (you triyng to tell me something lol ).

Anyway, I hope things are going OK and you're getting settled.

Gill

ps - if anyone sees Sandra, can they point her in this direction?. cheers
Old Nov 20th 2006, 8:03 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sandra and Jim - can't email you

Still haven't heard anything from Sandra. If you're out there, I've tried your email address a few times Sandra but it keeps failing.

Hope all is OK with you and the family. Dying to hear all your stories.

Gill
Old Nov 20th 2006, 10:04 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant email you either, gill do you think we're dumped

Old Nov 21st 2006, 1:22 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Don't know if you guys are online yet, but I've sent you a pm as the email address you gave me isn't working (you triyng to tell me something lol ).

Anyway, I hope things are going OK and you're getting settled.

Gill

ps - if anyone sees Sandra, can they point her in this direction?. cheers
I wanted to try and catch up with them when I went to Melbourne in the next couple of weeks. If you hear from them let them know.

Cheersz

Ginny
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:07 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Margaret3
I cant email you either, gill do you think we're dumped

Who can't you email Margaret, me or Sandra? BTW, did you ever get your shifts sorted so we can arrange that meet with SJ?

I'm hoping that lack of contact means they're having a great time. Fingers crossed.

Gill
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:10 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Stitch
I wanted to try and catch up with them when I went to Melbourne in the next couple of weeks. If you hear from them let them know.

Cheersz

Ginny
Will do Ginny :-)

Gill
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:49 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Gill am free 10th dec, or 15th and 16th dec,

was thinking we could meet at around 3 pm , and it would mean we could get some xmas shopping done in the morning