Wikiposts

For Sale!!!!!

Old Mar 6th 2006, 8:42 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For Sale!!!!!

Originally Posted by ohippy
Ah Sam - r u ok ? You have been under an awful lot of pressure lately - did you finish those essays ?

got an extension, so have to finish and post by end of this week, although am hoping to post WEdnesday, was going to finish tonight but needed friend therapy!!!
Got to paint the kitchen this week in evenings too!!!!! a womens work is never done!!!! LOL
How's the SIL? any more news!?
Old Mar 6th 2006, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
got an extension, so have to finish and post by end of this week, although am hoping to post WEdnesday, was going to finish tonight but needed friend therapy!!!
Got to paint the kitchen this week in evenings too!!!!! a womens work is never done!!!! LOL
How's the SIL? any more news!?
Yeah. She was released today and she said the docs said it wasn't a stroke but a migraine !! It seems all a bit strange to me and she is renowned for lying so I'm trying to check it out.

Thanks for thinking of me during your time of tears !
Old Mar 6th 2006, 8:53 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. She was released today and she said the docs said it wasn't a stroke but a migraine !! It seems all a bit strange to me and she is renowned for lying so I'm trying to check it out.

Thanks for thinking of me during your time of tears !

been thinking about you and P since i heard the news matey,
Is P ok?
Old Mar 6th 2006, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

been thinking about you and P since i heard the news matey,
Is P ok?
He's exhausted, bless him. He had to pick up her son half an hour away then drive back past our house to the hospital half an hour in the other direction as ex is such a SOB. Other than that he's a bit quiet. I laid into him big time yesterday about smoking - I think I shocked him a bit !
Old Mar 6th 2006, 9:10 am
Sam
here and staying

He's exhausted, bless him. He had to pick up her son half an hour away then drive back past our house to the hospital half an hour in the other direction as ex is such a SOB. Other than that he's a bit quiet. I laid into him big time yesterday about smoking - I think I shocked him a bit !

sometimes that's what is needed, Alan is talking about giving up too, fingers crossed!
Now just need to lose weight! i have been fairly good and lost 5lbs last week or so! just need to keep that up !!!!!! less i think LOL
Old Mar 6th 2006, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

sometimes that's what is needed, Alan is talking about giving up too, fingers crossed!
Now just need to lose weight! i have been fairly good and lost 5lbs last week or so! just need to keep that up !!!!!! less i think LOL
Well done Sam - how did you manage it ? I put on loads on holiday and it just keeps piling on.

No idea why you think you need to lose weight though - you look fab!
Old Mar 6th 2006, 9:19 am
Sam
here and staying

Well done Sam - how did you manage it ? I put on loads on holiday and it just keeps piling on.

No idea why you think you need to lose weight though - you look fab!

i remember a conversation where you said p likes me as i am and told me to stop worrying about weight!!!!!!!

i think you look fine to, well you did to me! (ummmm that didn't come out quite right, but you know what i mean)

Everybody puts on weight on hoilday, especially in USA!
just wait till you start clearing out the house,
shouting at p + kids,
stressing about everything, even really silly things, and your'll lose it too!

p.s i did the kellogs drop a jeans size, but i didnt stick to it totally only mon to fri, probably will have another go this week too! see what happens