S-C-O-M-B-R-I-D-A-E

Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:11 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Talking S-C-O-M-B-R-I-D-A-E

Is that French or Latin?
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: S-C-O-M-B-R-I-D-A-E

Originally Posted by rossifumi
you sure you're pronouncing it right?

OMG imagine when he's an adult

Last edited by curly; Jun 18th 2007 at 9:25 am.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

What a little nerd ! felt sorry for the woman. Now i cant get that word out of my head

Nicky
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:31 am

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
What a little nerd ! felt sorry for the woman. Now i cant get that word out of my head

Nicky
I'll never forget how to spell it as it took me 3 attempts at starting the thread (site kept dropping out).
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:32 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine having a kid like that.
And having to be with him 24/7 whilst he's home schooled.
I couldn't wait to get rid of him
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Imagine having a kid like that.
And having to be with him 24/7 whilst he's home schooled.
I couldn't wait to get rid of him
Yep ! boarding school in Peru maybe
Old Jun 18th 2007, 9:56 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Suspect he's on the autistic scale. Notice the subway tunafish sub before every competition? And the comment about asking his mother... precise, exact, and repetitive ... That's why he's home schooled. He'd never fit in to a 'one size fits all' system.

Good on him for whipping their asses.

I love the 'adult' responses to the 'child' on this thread.

Just wondering which is which.

Last edited by iPom; Jun 18th 2007 at 10:00 am.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:26 am

Originally Posted by iPom
Suspect he's on the autistic scale. Notice the subway tunafish sub before every competition?
Apart from prior to the final.

And the comment about asking his mother...
What about his mother?

That's why he's home schooled.
Total bollocks! A friend of mine teaches autistic children in a classroom environment.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:51 am
Account Closed

Apart from prior to the final.

What about his mother?

Total bollocks! A friend of mine teaches autistic children in a classroom environment.
The comment about the interviewer having to ask his mother what she said and not the child.

How many spelling b's do you think he's attended to get through to the final?
Presuming he's gone to many, locally and state wide, this makes the tuna fish sub more than just a coincidence, regardless of whether he missed it before the final or not. I'm mentioning it because it indicates obsessive and possibly compulsive thinking.

Total bollocks? Why? You're kidding me you think that kid would fit into mainstream school? Where's he from? Can they afford to send him private? Given that he's been called a nerd by adults, on a thread where no-one even knows him and just judges him on his cleverness, I wonder how he'd survive in a mainstream school with ACTUAL children?

Good for your friend. I said I thought he was on the autistic spectrum. It wasn't a diagnosis. There's autism and there's autism... thousands of variants.

Frankly, if I had him, I'd probably be tempted to home school him too. School wouldn't be remotely challenging for him.
He's the sort of kid who's so scarily clever he oozes intelligence, and ends up in a nice research post somewhere, indulging his mind to find out what cancer or AIDS is and how to stop it.

Yeah, he's a nerd all right.

Old Jun 18th 2007, 10:55 am
Account Closed

PS - Do say bollocks again, rossifumi.

It's so masterful.

<giggle>
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:26 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

What are you all talking about
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:30 am

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Scombridae is the family of the mackerels, tunas, and bonitos. <sniff>
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:40 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

That might explain something to someone but not me
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:46 am

That might explain something to someone but not me
Philistine!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 12:23 pm
Account Closed

Buggered if I know, Penny.

Rossifumi's gone off on one again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.