Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Rugby World Cup Prediction Game - QUARTER FINALS

Rugby World Cup Prediction Game - QUARTER FINALS

Old Oct 5th 2007, 9:03 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rugby World Cup Prediction Game - QUARTER FINALS

I'm back!! Sorry about KOTB but I've been babysitting my folks for the past week so surf time has been limited. Thankfully, they have now gone!!! KOTB will be updated over the weekend

So - bad week for the celts last week, although the kilts just scraped through. England have their bags packed and flights booked whilst we all wait to see if NZ can choke yet again.

RULE CHANGE

To make it a bit interesting in the final phases and as the games become a bit harder to predict, now you get 10 points for predicting the winning team as well as 7 for the margin and 10 for the correct score - 27 points in total.

So, here goes:

Sat 6 Oct

Australia v England
New Zealand v France

Sun 7 Oct

South Africa v Fiji
Argentina v Scotland
Old Oct 5th 2007, 11:15 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Rugby World Cup Prediction Game - QUARTER FINALS

Originally Posted by Fortaleza

So, here goes:

Sat 6 Oct

Australia v England England 15 -18 3 points
New Zealand v France France 23-29 6 points
Sun 7 Oct

South Africa v Fiji SA 34-16 18 points
Argentina v Scotland
Argentina 36-12 24 points

hmmm desperate bid to claw some points back...