Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Rove McManus..Funny or not?

Rove McManus..Funny or not?

Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:39 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rove McManus..Funny or not?

Originally Posted by KLF
Took him 11 months to shack up with Tasma Walton.
After his dying wife asked him (told him) to get on with his life and find someone else to love. You'll probably find he was mourning her passing long before she finally died. The new girlfriend also appears to be someone he has known for many years. His love life has sod all to do with his lack of comedic skills. Is there a set time you have to wait before attempting to move on with your life?
Old Nov 18th 2007, 6:42 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I put up with Blair/Brown - so I'll be able to put up with this tool.
Imagine how happy I am - I saw milk-snatcher kicked out of power, enjoyed 12 good years of Labour government - and now I've arrived in Oz and get to boot another dinosaur into exctintion...
Old Nov 18th 2007, 6:51 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Imagine how happy I am - I saw milk-snatcher kicked out of power, enjoyed 12 good years of Labour government - and now I've arrived in Oz and get to boot another dinosaur into exctintion...
Whatever floats your boat Jack...
Old Nov 18th 2007, 7:51 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypen20
After his dying wife asked him (told him) to get on with his life and find someone else to love. You'll probably find he was mourning her passing long before she finally died. The new girlfriend also appears to be someone he has known for many years. His love life has sod all to do with his lack of comedic skills. Is there a set time you have to wait before attempting to move on with your life?
So you would be moving on in such a short space of time after your husband croaked it after suffering such a terrible illness? Somehow I doubt it.

What time would you set?
Old Nov 18th 2007, 8:05 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Glasgowlass
I say not!
personally i think hes a TWOT
Old Nov 18th 2007, 8:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KLF
So you would be moving on in such a short space of time after your husband croaked it after suffering such a terrible illness? Somehow I doubt it.

What time would you set?
It's a difficult one. Some people need a partner to survive. Sad but true. It is also true that most young men remarry within 2 years of the death of their wife. Doesn't mean they have forgotten their first wife. Just the way humans work.

I still think Robe is a crap TV presenter though! LOL.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 9:22 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

I quite like him. Not entirely sure what there is to be offended by - it's like shrinking in horror from vanilla ice cream. You'd think he'd gone out and butchered young children from the way some of you have gone on. Might I suggest a glass of something cool to help you all unwind...
Old Nov 18th 2007, 9:30 pm
locked in the attic

rosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond reputerosscov1970 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Old Nov 18th 2007, 9:35 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I still think Robe is a crap TV presenter though! LOL.
He's got that Graham Norton comedic manner about him, stare at the camera long enough with that gormless look and it's bound to create a reaction from the audience, because after all, they're all on television.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:38 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KLF

What time would you set?
To be truthful, I have absolutely no idea. If my hubby was suffering from cancer for eight years I would assume we would have discussed my future in great detail no matter how hard it was. As I said, he was grieving long before she finally passed away.

I can't set a time. It's not happened to me. It has happened to him and for him that time appears (from media reports) to be 11 months. Is that right or wrong? Not my call I'm afraid. It's not anyone elses either. It still has sod all to do with whether he is a comedian or not.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

folic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond reputefolic has a reputation beyond repute

Prefer Kath and Kim to Rove, definitely.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 8:29 am
KLF
What Time is Love

It still has sod all to do with whether he is a comedian or not.
My comment was related. It followed on from Renth's post.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

sdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Slightly tasteless given his 'recent' loss but accurate none the less

Rudd on the show? Shameless appeal to the youth vote? Yes. Better than Howard/Costello? Yes. Come on people, you know it makes sense.
you're avin a laugh, I'm not voting for that twat rudd and his republican anti British knobbers
Old Nov 19th 2007, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

wombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to all

yeah i dont judge him there. i mean so what? if he finds happiness good for him. he is not funny though and i blame aussie tv for being stale and crap.

(apart from that homicide prog which is great)
Old Nov 19th 2007, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

One think I know, he's a hell of a lot funnier than that Dave Hughes. Now he is a total tw*t
oh yes

even lenny henry is funnier than dave hughes.... i just dont get why shouting lines is funny, maybe he should try telling a few jokes?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.