Wikiposts

Room 101

Old May 9th 2007, 3:02 am
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Room 101

I would put in:

- Static electricity - because I always get a shock when opening doors with metal handles and calling a lift etc and I hate it.

- People who have no concept of spatial awareness eg people who stop and faff at the top of escalators getting in everyone's way, and tourists who stop to read their maps in the middle of the pavement rather than moving to one side (grrr).

- Lionel Blair. I don't know why I just can't stand the sight of him.

- White van men who nearly run me off the road (on my bike) on a daily basis.

What (or who) would you put in?
Old May 9th 2007, 3:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Room 101

Originally Posted by Scubaemma
I would put in:

- Static electricity - because I always get a shock when opening doors with metal handles and calling a lift etc and I hate it.

- People who have no concept of spatial awareness eg people who stop and faff at the top of escalators getting in everyone's way, and tourists who stop to read their maps in the middle of the pavement rather than moving to one side (grrr).

- Lionel Blair. I don't know why I just can't stand the sight of him.

- White van men who nearly run me off the road (on my bike) on a daily basis.

What (or who) would you put in?
God I always get zapped with static electricity too!!!! I even get it from - or I give it to other people

I would put in that orange man David Dickinson

Eastenders - all that shaaaarting :curse:

That kid on that advert who shouts "it's all gone, it's all gone" when the air freshener has run out - I know it's nasty but it irritates me something rotten

I'll get back to you with some others
Old May 9th 2007, 3:30 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I would put in
  1. trolls
  2. static electricity
  3. people who dont clear up after themselves
  4. rudeness sorry cant abide it
  5. fast food litter
  6. people who dont clear up after their dogs
  7. stupid single milk things that explode when you open them
  8. bycycle tyres that always need pumping when I'm in a hurry

plenty more but then I am getting to be a grumpy old woman
Old May 9th 2007, 4:34 am
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

I would also like to add

- people who wear socks and sandals. It's wrong I tell you, WRONG!

- cyclists who jump red lights at dangerous junctions and give the rest of us a bad name.

- people who don't say please and thank you. If I do something for someone (eg hold a door open) and they don't say thanks, I have to say 'YOU'RE WELCOME' just to make a point. I'm aware that I may get a slap for doing this one day but can't help myself!
Old May 9th 2007, 5:04 am
Addicted Member

Contact Lensed Optimist will become famous soon enough

People who abandon shopping trolleys in parking bays and those people who park (without children or a disability) in the family friendly, disabled bays. Oh and finally people who park over two bays.:curse:
Old May 9th 2007, 5:05 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Spam
Old May 9th 2007, 5:53 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

ppl who stub fags out on the beach . filthy gits

caravaners

ppl who shop in NEXT

graham norton

Strawberries

Eastenders ( all soaps )

S.
Old May 9th 2007, 6:02 am

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
ppl who stub fags out on the beach . filthy gits

caravaners

ppl who shop in NEXT

graham norton

Strawberries

Eastenders ( all soaps )

S.
Scott you are seriously weird

now explain please
Old May 9th 2007, 6:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by asher
Scott you are seriously weird

now explain please
which one ?

i detest strawberries ( Fruit of the devil )

caravaners , should be off the rd full stop .

soaps , ppl should get their own lifes

Graham norton Self Explanatory really

S.
Old May 9th 2007, 6:08 am

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
which one ?

i detest strawberries ( Fruit of the devil )

caravaners , should be off the rd full stop . poor people

soaps , ppl should get their own lifes I agree but lots like them

Graham norton Self Explanatory really never met him

S.
I love strawberries yum

what about people who shop at next
Old May 9th 2007, 6:12 am
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light

LOl... Im with you Curly on "its all gone , its all gone " Boy. Have to turn it over when that Ad comes on.
People who dont drink.....they cant be trusted.
Mum,s who sniff there babies , then say there "Off to change there bums " Noooo......there nappies ,they are stuck with the bum that God gave them.
People who dont like animals ...can also not be trusted.
People when it starts raining that say " Its good for the garden "Sod the garden use a watering can !!
Anybody who loves MacDonalds.
People who eat chewing gum and crisps loudly.
Men who dont like spicey food ..Also not to be trusted
Mmmm sure there,s a few more , will be back.
Old May 9th 2007, 6:14 am
Account Closed

I love strawberries yum

bafoons , they all dress the same in their pastel shaded " jeans " aahhhh

oh , real ale drinkers too , they sit there in the corner of the pub with their trousers tucked in their socks telling you that what you drink isn't " proper " beer ......... their the ones with a drink problem not me

S .

Strawberries make me vomit , even the smell
Old May 9th 2007, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light

I love strawberries yum

Mmmm.... not really a great strawberry liker ,but dont hate them enough to banish them forever, now if you said Broad beans ,then thats a different matter !!!

I dont get the Next thing either ..I love next

Michelle
Old May 9th 2007, 6:31 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

strawberries are ok especially with cream
Old May 9th 2007, 6:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lelchelle
Mmmm.... not really a great strawberry liker ,but dont hate them enough to banish them forever, now if you said Broad beans ,then thats a different matter !!!

I dont get the Next thing either ..I love next

Michelle

Do you wear pastel coloured jeans ? do you all wear next when you go out so you look like you modeling for them ?

if the answer is no

s.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.