Room 101

Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:40 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Room 101

Bixie was walking down the road with Fraser and they spotted two female BE members flashing their googles off shamelessly.

'Look at those googles on her, they are always in such good shape at that age' Bixie said to Fraser

'I know, and some googles in the hand are worth ten in a bush' Fraser nodded.

'Who's bush?' Bixie asked, salivating at the juicy googles bouncing along.

'The google bush, its very special and has to be neatly trimmed' Fraser said.

Suddenly Princess came up to them and said 'Dont you want to fiddle the google?'

Raising their eyebrows to one another, the boys replied 'Well, I havent seen googles like that before, are they meant to be that shape?'

Come on you lot, add your own......