Room 101

Old Jan 22nd 2006, 5:44 pm
Rawr!

SophieC will become famous soon enoughSophieC will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Room 101

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I have nothing but admiration for a bloke that can stand his ground and not let his penis rule his head.
Not many of them! Keep hold of him!
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 6:49 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Room 101

Originally Posted by WendyC
Ah, but how can I be in Australia when I'm stood in front of them?? They're not in Australia so why ask?
Are you saying that people ask you this question even when you're standing right in front of them?

That's a trifle bizarre, I must admit.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:45 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Actually when I was in Oz, this aussie bloke said he cannot see the point of someone saying 'do I look fat in this?' if they dont want to know the answer.
For some, I'm sure the correct question should be "Does my fat look like a bum in this?"
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:45 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

<ducks rapidly to avoid the missiles>
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 9:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Are you saying that people ask you this question even when you're standing right in front of them?

That's a trifle bizarre, I must admit.

My point exactly x
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:06 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
For some, I'm sure the correct question should be "Does my fat look like a bum in this?"

Or, 'fat my does bum in look this?'
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:09 pm
Banned

Or, 'fat my does bum in look this?'
Now if you said that in a 'Yoda' voice..........
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:10 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Now if you said that in a 'Yoda' voice..........

Insomnia strikes, its going to be a long night

Fancy a drink?
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:12 pm
Banned

Insomnia strikes, its going to be a long night

Fancy a drink?
I've already had one - school went back this morning !!!!!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:14 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Women are quite nasty when they have their sights set on a man.

I think it is quite embarrassing.

Hubby and i were at this party one time and this girl I worked with was flirting with him.

She was using the 'feminine/girly firty voice' to gain is attention.

'Abdel, do you have an inhaler, I feel breathless' she asked him heaving her chest near his face.

He looked at her and said 'Why the **** would I have an inhaler, you know i am not asthmatic and why are you talking in that stupid voice?'

She went all red and left him. Priceless, I was wetting my pants.

He is very good at putting desperate for a bonk females in their place.

I said to one girl throwing herself at him 'You had better wash love, i can smell your desperation from here'

She ran to the toilets!

Some women are so very shocked when a bloke turns them down. I have nothing but admiration for a bloke that can stand his ground and not let his penis rule his head.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:23 pm

I've already had one - school went back this morning !!!!!!!

I have been trying very hard to research living expenses in Perth (west leaderfield)

'That is damned easy' I thought to myself.

Well its not, and I think i may have gone cross eyed cos I cant find water/rates for 2 people renting a 2 bedroom apartment for that area and as for transport/car, well I will be stuffed.

I shall be doing 'searches/googling' in my sleep.

I shall have a google with myself.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:26 pm
Banned

I have been trying very hard to research living expenses in Perth (west leaderfield)

'That is damned easy' I thought to myself.

Well its not, and I think i may have gone cross eyed cos I cant find water/rates for 2 people renting a 2 bedroom apartment for that area and as for transport/car, well I will be stuffed.

I shall be doing 'searches/googling' in my sleep.

I shall have a google with myself.
OOHH can I have a Google at you - sorry - with you
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:28 pm

OOHH can I have a Google at you - sorry - with you
My dear, if you saw me, you would lose your googles.

Im not very googleworthy.

Should we make that the word of the day?

'Go and play with your googles'

'Im googling myself'

'Look at the size of the googles on that'

'Juicy googles'
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:30 pm
Banned

My dear, if you saw me, you would lose your googles.

Im not very googleworthy.

Should we make that the word of the day?

'Go and play with your googles'

'Im googling myself'

'Juicy googles'
Phwoarr - I could really Google the Google on that
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.