Room 101

Old Jan 22nd 2006, 2:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Room 101

Ok guys put your top three hated things in here then you'll never see them again (well you will but never mind )

Mine are

1 - Forum Trolls - Pish off I say, we're not BOVVERED!!!

2 - Rappers - We have one at work who sits next to me every saturday rapping in my bloody ears, I don't want it ya know!

3 - People who ask me " aren't you in Australia yet" - well duh, yes I am actually (WTF )
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 3:07 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Room 101

Originally Posted by WendyC
3 - People who ask me " aren't you in Australia yet" - well duh, yes I am actually (WTF )
Probably because your profile says:

Old Jan 22nd 2006, 3:11 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Room 101

Ok guys put your top three hated things in here then you'll never see them again (well you will but never mind )

Mine are

1 - Forum Trolls - Pish off I say, we're not BOVVERED!!!

2 - Rappers - We have one at work who sits next to me every saturday rapping in my bloody ears, I don't want it ya know!

people that start completely useless threads
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 3:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Probably because your profile says:

Ah, but how can I be in Australia when I'm stood in front of them?? They're not in Australia so why ask?
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 3:28 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

The people that say 'So, you have forgotten about this Australia business then?'

Or, 'haven't you gone yet?'

And people that I dont consider to be true friends that I speak to once a year, they say 'Oh we can come and stay with you then for a holiday'

And you know full well that not only do they mean it, but they intend to stay 2 months.

I told them 'You can come but you will need to find a guesthouse as we dont have the room'.

Bluntness usually works.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 3:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
And people that I dont consider to be true friends that I speak to once a year, they say 'Oh we can come and stay with you then for a holiday'

And you know full well that not only do they mean it, but they intend to stay 2 months.
Amazing how many of these people there is isn't it.

I'm not telling them my address, so that'll be blunt enough I think!
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 3:34 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

The people that say 'So, you have forgotten about this Australia business then?'

Or, 'haven't you gone yet?'

I told them 'You can come but you will need to find a guesthouse as we dont have the room'.

Bluntness usually works.
Bluntness use it all the time
works a treat

when my wife aked do these jeans make my bum look big
answerd yes
she wont ask again i`ll bet
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 3:38 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing how many of these people there is isn't it.

I'm not telling them my address, so that'll be blunt enough I think!

Its like I have relatives that i dont keep in touch with (aunty/uncle and cousins) and I Know if i won the lottery, they would be at my door.

I always said if i won the big one on the lotto, I would help out my sisters/brother/dad and best mate.

That is it and its the same with Abdel, he agrees.

I wouldnt give bugger all to cousins and all that crap.

I know exactly who I can count on and what constitutes a friend and it isnt thinking you can crash at someones home, give up responsibilities of your kids and bludge off.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 3:41 pm
Worongary

I.

lol
yeah its amazing how many people have already said this to us
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by steve`o
lol
yeah its amazing how many people have already said this to us

I tell them from the start and you should see their faces.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 3:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by steve`o
Bluntness use it all the time
works a treat

when my wife aked do these jeans make my bum look big
answerd yes
she wont ask again i`ll bet
Bet your popular not...

Last edited by WendyC; Jan 22nd 2006 at 3:54 pm. Reason: note to self: must use spell check
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 3:59 pm

Bet your popular not...

Actually when I was in Oz, this aussie bloke said he cannot see the point of someone saying 'do I look fat in this?' if they dont want to know the answer.

Its like saying 'Do I have a nice suntan?' when you are as white as a sheet.

If someone said 'yes you have' you would know they were lying.

Suppose its the same with weight. If you are large and say 'Do I look big in this?' and your partner says 'You look about 5stone' you know he would by lying.

So if he said 'You look bloody enormous' and you know yourself that you are big, then I suppose hes telling the truth.

I reckon its better not to ask! (sighs as she looks down at her thighs)
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 4:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Actually when I was in Oz, this aussie bloke said he cannot see the point of someone saying 'do I look fat in this?' if they dont want to know the answer.

Its like saying 'Do I have a nice suntan?' when you are as white as a sheet.

If someone said 'yes you have' you would know they were lying.

Suppose its the same with weight. If you are large and say 'Do I look big in this?' and your partner says 'You look about 5stone' you know he would by lying.

So if he said 'You look bloody enormous' and you know yourself that you are big, then I suppose hes telling the truth.

I reckon its better not to ask! (sighs as she looks down at her thighs)
My hubby is very diplomatic, he just say's I fancy you so what's your problem
Not sure what that means though

It either means yes your fat but I don't care or No you're still as lovely as when I met you???
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 4:13 pm

My hubby is very diplomatic, he just say's I fancy you so what's your problem
Not sure what that means though

It either means yes your fat but I don't care or No you're still as lovely as when I met you???

Women are quite nasty when they have their sights set on a man.

I think it is quite embarrassing.

Hubby and i were at this party one time and this girl I worked with was flirting with him.

She was using the 'feminine/girly firty voice' to gain is attention.

'Abdel, do you have an inhaler, I feel breathless' she asked him heaving her chest near his face.

He looked at her and said 'Why the **** would I have an inhaler, you know i am not asthmatic and why are you talking in that stupid voice?'

She went all red and left him. Priceless, I was wetting my pants.

He is very good at putting desperate for a bonk females in their place.

I said to one girl throwing herself at him 'You had better wash love, i can smell your desperation from here'

She ran to the toilets!

Some women are so very shocked when a bloke turns them down. I have nothing but admiration for a bloke that can stand his ground and not let his penis rule his head.
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 4:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Women are quite nasty when they have their sights set on a man.

I think it is quite embarrassing.

Hubby and i were at this party one time and this girl I worked with was flirting with him.

She was using the 'feminine/girly firty voice' to gain is attention.

'Abdel, do you have an inhaler, I feel breathless' she asked him heaving her chest near his face.

He looked at her and said 'Why the **** would I have an inhaler, you know i am not asthmatic and why are you talking in that stupid voice?'

She went all red and left him. Priceless, I was wetting my pants.

He is very good at putting desperate for a bonk females in their place.

I said to one girl throwing herself at him 'You had better wash love, i can smell your desperation from here'

She ran to the toilets!

Some women are so very shocked when a bloke turns them down. I have nothing but admiration for a bloke that can stand his ground and not let his penis rule his head.

Agree totally.

Although I am a desperate flirt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.