Rooksie's Tunes

Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:42 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rooksie's Tunes

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Today I will mostly be listening to ...... AC/DC
Noooooo, rooksie come back, dont go down the AC/DC road yet, you still have a couple of weeks until it becomes mandatory, save yourself
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:14 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Corrine Bailey rae listen and then buy it..it's out this week!!
corrinebaileyrae.com
I just heard the single (Put your Records on) for the first time yesterday - brilliant!

Im off to the shops tomorrow to buy the album .
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:17 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Noooooo, rooksie come back, dont go down the AC/DC road yet, you still have a couple of weeks until it becomes mandatory, save yourself

ive had a lie down - feel much better now.

listening to Dr Dre - Mind Made up

"all i want to do is zoom zoom zoom zoom"
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:20 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
I just heard the single (Put your Records on) for the first time yesterday - brilliant!

Im off to the shops tomorrow to buy the album .
is that the sequel to 'put your lighters up'??
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:27 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
is that the sequel to 'put your lighters up'??
Haha, dont think so .

There's previews of the tracks on the website that rugbymad mentioned earlier (but got the address wrong )
http://www.corinnebaileyrae.net/ click the little ffw button for different tracks, I really do love the one I mentioned earlier .
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:40 pm

Haha, dont think so .

There's previews of the tracks on the website that rugbymad mentioned earlier (but got the address wrong )
http://www.corinnebaileyrae.net/ click the little ffw button for different tracks, I really do love the one I mentioned earlier .
Yes It's nice, its on the radio all the time here
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:40 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen

Oy, nowt wrong with a bit of AC/DC, or some Saxon, Rainbow, Blue Oyster Cult, Nazareth, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne. Bit of headbanging does you good from time to time!

Today, however, I think it will be mainly The Boomtown Rats as I feel a bit retro

Shirley
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:44 pm
Rocket Scientist

Originally Posted by possoms
Yes It's nice, its on the radio all the time here
Unfortunately we constantly have Mr Blunt's "Goodbye My Lover" on over here, I really did like the first song, but this one is just dire .

Swap ya?
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:45 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Oy, nowt wrong with a bit of AC/DC, or some Saxon, Rainbow, Blue Oyster Cult, Nazareth, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne. Bit of headbanging does you good from time to time!

Today, however, I think it will be mainly The Boomtown Rats as I feel a bit retro

Shirley
Boomtown Rats, good choice.

I used to be in to all the others you mentioned, but cant help thinking "what was I thinking" when I listen to them now.

Hubby is still really into AC/DC and plays it a lot. Must be the Aussie genes, I've warned him that I will divorce him, if any Cold Chisel ever comes into the house.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:46 pm

Unfortunately we constantly have Mr Blunt's "Goodbye My Lover" on over here, I really did like the first song, but this one is just dire .

Swap ya?
anytime I lurrrve Mr Blunt but I fear we have been down this path before ... I'll put me tin hat back on
Old Mar 16th 2006, 6:35 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

See I told you all about Miss Bailey Rea,She is just the dogs dangly bits!!
Go put your records on!!!!

Last edited by rugbymad; Mar 16th 2006 at 6:42 am.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 6:42 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Haha, dont think so .

Sorry I got it wrong,but glad you found it,Shes good isn't She!
Old Mar 16th 2006, 10:28 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Woke up to first born playing Maria Carey - Never got up so quick to tell her to turn the durge off

Got my own back later driving them to school "I Don't Like Mondays" was on the radio - full blast with me singing at the top of my voice That told her
Old Mar 16th 2006, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
This week I have mostly been listening to The Who

This week i shall mostly be listening to.......coldplay X&Y
Old Mar 16th 2006, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Proper music!
Went to a mates for new year and went through his old 45's and found "something else " rather a good b side as well!
I still listen to a lot of punk/new wave stuff myself,it really does take some beating doesn't it.
real attitude from the bands and the lyrics,did you see Glen tilbrook from squeeze on the hootananny thing new year?? He did cool for cats! I still ahve the 45 on pink vinyl!!
And up the junction. :scared:

Fab - cool song cool group. Recall going on a date to a Squeeze concert with a bloke called Patrick - yonks ago at the Sheffield Lyceum before it was done up for the umpteenth time.

Ah those were the dayss.......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.