Rooksie's Tunes

Old Dec 17th 2005, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

Zebra4 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rooksie's Tunes

True Blue Aussie Christmas is the way to go. Can't beat 6 White Boomers, in between Jack Johnson.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 6:53 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

K t Tunstall,the killers,ub40 and red hot chilis,lovely.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 7:59 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

this week I've been mostly listening to...............

James Blunt
Old Dec 17th 2005, 8:43 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

the subways, young for eternity!
would also have been the magic numbers but misplaced cd
Old Dec 17th 2005, 11:08 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
coldplay.
and earlier in the week it was Yes, Eagles and Foreigner
Ah Yes I was listening to Tormato the other day.
Old Dec 21st 2005, 6:29 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

This week i have mostly been listening to The Specials
Old Dec 21st 2005, 7:35 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Today I've been listning to terence trent d'arby,introducing the hardline to..
Just dug it out and played for the first time in years,what a cracking album that was,now I must find an old specials album!
Working for the rat race,you know your wasting your time!!
Oh how I wished I listened to those lyrics and got on in school instead of living the bloody lyrics now!!
Old Dec 21st 2005, 7:42 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

This week my ipod has been shuffling through, The Arcade Fire, Hard Fi, Pixies and Sonic Youth
Old Dec 21st 2005, 7:44 am
Running on the spot.

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
This week my ipod has been shuffling through, The Arcade Fire, Hard Fi, Pixies and Sonic Youth
Hard Fi.good band,2006 going to be big for this band me thinks?
Old Dec 21st 2005, 8:35 am
Account Closed

god i feel old!?!?!!?! WHO???????
Old Dec 21st 2005, 9:38 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
god i feel old!?!?!!?! WHO???????
I think we are about the same age mate Pixies and Sonic Youth have been around for years, since I was a teenager at least. The other two are new.
Old Dec 21st 2005, 9:42 am
Account Closed

I think we are about the same age mate Pixies and Sonic Youth have been around for years, since I was a teenager at least. The other two are new.

Ummmmm i will ask him indoors he will know
Old Dec 29th 2005, 10:49 pm
Account Closed

This week I have mainly been listening to The Cult

(and the voices in my head) :scared:
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:01 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

So that's where the voices are, thank goodness for that, I thought I was imagining things
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:17 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Sanctuary

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.