Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

ROMFT-WO2RN and RASEN78.

ROMFT-WO2RN and RASEN78.

Old Feb 20th 2012, 11:32 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ROMFT-WO2RN and RASEN78.

Originally Posted by rasen78
U

Currently on the ferry to Manly. Good times
wow
Old Feb 21st 2012, 9:26 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Must put my glasses on,thought that read "i'm on the ferry with manly",was wondering where Mick was
Old Feb 21st 2012, 9:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Must put my glasses on,thought that read "i'm on the ferry with manly",was wondering where Mick was
Old Feb 21st 2012, 7:25 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

l
old timers disease setting in road trip starts today with no gps, they're for girls
Old Feb 21st 2012, 8:15 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

l

old timers disease setting in road trip starts today with no gps, they're for girls
Have you seen this thread?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=748883
Old Feb 22nd 2012, 6:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

l

so if you don't turn up on Sunday, I'll just assume you're lost then?
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 7:38 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

l

Must make it clear, I did not write this, ROMFT did

We are now in Port Campbell, and have been enjoying the scenery of the Great Ocean Road. Unfortunately, we have had to enjoy it from the car as the girl has picked up a tummy bug and has been poorly since Tuesday evening, so isn't up to going onto the beaches etc

We arrive in Adelaide in 2 days time and can't wait.

The only thing that will keep me from meeting Wendy, is if...... nope, can't say it, cos it will likely happen
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 9:57 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

We are now in Port Campbell, and have been enjoying the scenery of the Great Ocean Road. Unfortunately, we have had to enjoy it from the car as the girl has picked up a tummy bug and has been poorly since Tuesday evening, so isn't up to going onto the beaches etc

The only thing that will keep me from meeting Wendy, is if...... nope, can't say it, cos it will likely happen
Oi stop nicking me thread
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 10:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, poor thing!! Hope she's feeling better soon.

I will still be in Sterling this weekend, my daughter is looking forward to her scone!
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 10:10 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Wendy
Oh, poor thing!! Hope she's feeling better soon.

I will still be in Sterling this weekend, my daughter is looking forward to her scone!
Miserable way to spend a holiday isn't it, specially with so much driving. Maybe the excitement of Adelaide will sort her out?
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 10:13 pm
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Miserable way to spend a holiday isn't it, specially with so much driving. Maybe the excitement of Adelaide will sort her out?
Piss taker
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 10:24 pm
Home and Happy

Piss taker
Moi? Sweet and innocent me, wouldn't know how!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 11:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pollyana
well it will either kill or cure her
Old Feb 24th 2012, 5:33 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

Oi stop nicking me thread
Thought the title was ROMFT and RASEN

Anyhoo, back to US

Currently in Mt Gambier where we have been enjoying the motel pool. 39oC this PM. Lovely in the shade

The 12 Apostles were amazing. Laura is feeling much better now so was able to get out of the car for us to go see them. I will load some photos later, unless anyone wants to become my Facebook buddy, where you can see some already uploaded
Old Feb 24th 2012, 8:09 am
Home and Happy

Thought the title was ROMFT and RASEN

Anyhoo, back to US

Currently in Mt Gambier where we have been enjoying the motel pool. 39oC this PM. Lovely in the shade

The 12 Apostles were amazing. Laura is feeling much better now so was able to get out of the car for us to go see them. I will load some photos later, unless anyone wants to become my Facebook buddy, where you can see some already uploaded
They are good ones! Glad to see the one of Laura smiling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.