Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

are rolex cheaper in oz than the uk

are rolex cheaper in oz than the uk

Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:06 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of
Smile are rolex cheaper in oz than the uk

just wondering if rolex are cheaper in oz than the uk ......
because i want to squander some of the money from our house sale......
thats if it ever sells lol
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:11 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: are rolex cheaper in oz than the uk

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
Stop at Bangkok.

Looky, looky Rolex for you very cheap my friend, 500 baht includes admission to ping pong show
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:12 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fraser
Stop at Bangkok.

Looky, looky Rolex for you very cheap my friend, 500 baht includes admission to ping pong show
hahahahaha lol got that in bali alot mate apart from ping pong show
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:13 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Stop at Bangkok.

come meet TING TONG mister!!!! :scared:
Old Jan 24th 2006, 9:26 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

when we bought ours a few yrs ago we had just done a round the world trip c/o BA (lol won the trip) and we priced ladies and gents rollos all around and ended up buying ours in the UK...came across some dodgy places for sure and not sure if reputable even taking into account the exchange rates we got a good deal at home paying cash.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 10:39 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Originally Posted by TruBrit
when we bought ours a few yrs ago we had just done a round the world trip c/o BA (lol won the trip) and we priced ladies and gents rollos all around and ended up buying ours in the UK...came across some dodgy places for sure and not sure if reputable even taking into account the exchange rates we got a good deal at home paying cash.
thanks for that ..... may find a reputable rolex dealer in brisbane or gold coast if anyone knows of one just let me know
Old Jan 24th 2006, 10:54 pm
Account Closed

thanks for that ..... may find a reputable rolex dealer in brisbane or gold coast if anyone knows of one just let me know

reputable is the key word...a girlfriend of mine bought one in London in a shop still there today that deals in 2nd hand rollos and she bought one and it wasn't until 2 yrs later she went into her local jewellers who also is a rollo agent and they sent it off to rolex head office to get it cleaned/serviced and back came the bad news that she had a fake and the shop where she bought it is still dealing in fakes and getting away with it..lol it is a 'closed shop'..solicitors involved etc but they have got their dirty dealing off to a fine art...so beware maybe worth spending a few extra quid but make sure it's new from a reputable dealers unless you pay silly money and get a copy watch..then you pay for what you get...
Old Jan 24th 2006, 10:58 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Don't imitation Rolex second hands step as oppossed to sweep? (What do I know?)

PS where have you been Les?
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:09 pm
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute

This co. is alright: http://www.thewatchclub.com/
Based in Brisbane and run by a close friend of mine.
Everything is guaranteed etc.
Mention my name if you contact as they only deal with referrals - otherwise trade only!

Andrew
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Don't imitation Rolex second hands step as oppossed to sweep? (What do I know?)

PS where have you been Les?

lol not any more and the fakes are now just as heavy as the original...so hard to tell
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:16 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
lol not any more and the fakes are now just as heavy as the original...so hard to tell
I've got a 10GBP Rolex somewhere, it packed up a week after I got it
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
I've got a 10GBP Rolex somewhere, it packed up a week after I got it

lol yep i've got some copy watches around somewhere...it really is hard to tell anymore...rolex have their own fraud squad...even the individual id number on them can be altered so virtually impossible to tell. the old fake ones would be so much lighter but not any more.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 2:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

The thing about some of these fake high end watches is that they are quite good. Maybe even waterproof. A perfectly good watch in their own right.

I've got a real Omega Seamaster.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 5:09 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

I had a mate in toronto that came to work one day with a rolex, paid a fortune for it and it was the ugliest thing I ever saw. The most pathetic statement of all was his reply when I told him how ugly it was
"Yes I know, but its a rolex"
IMO, rolex watches and fast sports cars are soley to console men with small dicks
Old Jan 25th 2006, 6:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
I had a mate in toronto that came to work one day with a rolex, paid a fortune for it and it was the ugliest thing I ever saw. The most pathetic statement of all was his reply when I told him how ugly it was
"Yes I know, but its a rolex"
IMO, rolex watches and fast sports cars are soley to console men with small dicks
Agreed. I stay away from the ones that are decorative/precious metal.

I'd didn't mind spending money on a real swiss movement, a watch that will last for 25 years, 300m waterproof, decent vis on the hands and face, sapphire glass (unscratchable), stainless steel throughout inlcuding a unbendable bracelet strap, but I wouldn't spend twice as much on a watch just because it is cool with a dial you can't read or has a 21 carat gold bracelet.

cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.