Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Robbie: Here We Come!!!

Robbie: Here We Come!!!

Old Nov 29th 2006, 9:49 pm
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Robbie: Here We Come!!!

Originally Posted by paula 1
I'm mean't to be going to that concert, but my tix's still haven't arrived. Booked through IS paid for in May & still waiting !!!!!!!!
Spoken to Chugg, Ticket t, & I.S all telling me different thing's... so not sure what to do now. :scared: Any ides's anyone
A total P****d off Person

hey im having the same drama,
chugg originally said tickets sent to uk, ring inner sanctum, they gave chug oz address not uk one!! ring chugg, tell me some thing else, gone missing?????? ring ticketek they tell me they dont deal with fan clubs!!!!!! ring chugg back, they tell me deffo ticketek then say they will deal with, ring chug back they get snotty, lastly ring inner anctum last night and tell them to sort it or i want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im soooooooo tired of chasing this, im at a loss what to do too!!

my phone bill will be huge, i intend to post inner sanctum a copy and try my luck with them???

which concert chuck? im supposed to be going 14th dec brisbane
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:33 am
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robbie: Here We Come!!!

Originally Posted by mandtooz
hey im having the same drama,
chugg originally said tickets sent to uk, ring inner sanctum, they gave chug oz address not uk one!! ring chugg, tell me some thing else, gone missing?????? ring ticketek they tell me they dont deal with fan clubs!!!!!! ring chugg back, they tell me deffo ticketek then say they will deal with, ring chug back they get snotty, lastly ring inner anctum last night and tell them to sort it or i want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im soooooooo tired of chasing this, im at a loss what to do too!!

my phone bill will be huge, i intend to post inner sanctum a copy and try my luck with them???

which concert chuck? im supposed to be going 14th dec brisbane
RWTickets had confirmed by email, my address change (to Aussie one) and said the tickets would come to that address.

They didn't!!!!

I then emailed RWTickets, who sent me a standard email reply saying that the tickets would come from ticketmaster and be sent to my Aussie address and that if I did not get them a week before the show, to call Chugg who would advise me.

Newsflash RWTickets - it was a week before the show.....4 days to be precise! Anyway Chugg told me to call Ticketmaster (who eventually after 2 hours, I got through to) and ticketmaster located me (using my UK address). They had never been told me Aussie address!

Anyway I collected the tickets from my local TM kiosk and now have them!

Never again will I buy tickets through the fanclub/RWTickets - because I don't seem to be gaining anything but a headache! The tickets arn't better than those bought through normal TM (ok...maybe we got a little closer to the stage, but Qantas, ANZ and other companies all got tickets closer too).

I hope you get this sorted and get your tickets! It's just all the ringing around and worry, isn't it.

Sending you some karma!