Wikiposts

RIP Jeremy Beadle

Old Feb 1st 2008, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RIP Jeremy Beadle

[QUOTE=PaulandNic;5869336]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u...100000apau.jpg[/QUOT

Fanbloodytastic
Old Feb 1st 2008, 12:44 am
why
BE Forum Addict

why has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond reputewhy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Possibly because otherwise the said dead person is in danger of becoming some sort of heroic, saintly figure which is possibly undeserved. Most people don't say stuff bad when there's been a death, that hasn't been said many times during their lives. Human nature. That's my take on it anyway.

At my dad's funeral, which was packed to the rafters with friends wishing him on his way, someone stood up to say some stuff, and after the nice bits, said "of course, he could be a complete b*st*rd too". Everyone laughed. It was true, didn't mean anyone thought any the less of him though.
celebrating thier good and bad bits....but with celebs it's that gutter press stuff..trying to find anything they can....i just think that's mean but i agree it's fun to celebrate their annoying bits...it's hard at a funeral of a boring person as there isn't much to talk about
Old Feb 1st 2008, 12:48 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by why
celebrating thier good and bad bits....but with celebs it's that gutter press stuff..trying to find anything they can....i just think that's mean but i agree it's fun to celebrate their annoying bits...it's hard at a funeral of a boring person as there isn't much to talk about
The media do the gutter stuff because sadly the gutter press readers lap that stuff up as it makes them feel better about themselves. Tall poppy syndrome. Until you can convince all those readers to not buy that publication for that reason, they will continue to publish stuff, even when it's fabrication.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 1:15 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Jeremy Beadle has just died at the age of 59. As a mark of respect lets give him a big hand.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:37 pm
Account Closed

tayella is an unknown quantity at this point

At Jeremy Beadles Autopsy they discovered he has a really small nob, but on the other hand it was massive.

Last edited by tayella; Feb 1st 2008 at 10:38 pm. Reason: spelling error
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by tayella
At Jeremy Beadles Autopsy they discovered he has a really small nob, but on the other hand it was massive.
Not funny! ... :curse:

Jeremy Beadle had gone on a secretarial course you know, he was hoping it would improve his shorthand.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:41 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Not funny! ... :curse:

Jeremy Beadle had gone on a secretarial course you know, he was hoping it would improve his shorthand.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:42 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Same joke three times in one thread. Is this some sort of record?
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:43 pm
Account Closed

Jeremy Beadles family have released the funeral details.There will be a family service followed by a finger buffet
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Same joke three times in one thread. Is this some sort of record?
Jeremy Beadle would still be alive today if only he could of got the lid off of his tablets.

Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:44 pm

Jeremy Beadles family have released the funeral details.There will be a family service followed by a finger buffet
keep 'em coming.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:46 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
keep 'em coming.
What with the pneumonia and cancer, you can't help but think life just dealt Jeremy Beadle a bad hand.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:47 pm
Account Closed

Jeremy Beadles wife has made a statement claiming that the cruel jokes going around would not have bothered him, she said "throughout his career he had his critics but he always had a little something up his sleeve".
Account Closed

Why did Jeremy Beadle lose at poker?

Because he had a crap hand of course.

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
What with the pneumonia and cancer, you can't help but think life just dealt Jeremy Beadle a bad hand.

i am loving these jokes!

i'm sick and i dont care who knows it. i am not ashamed of it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.