Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Right, i'm bored..........

Wikiposts

Right, i'm bored..........

Old Aug 22nd 2009, 12:43 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Right, i'm bored..........

Who's up for a laugh???
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Right, i'm bored..........

me. tis only sport on tv tonight.
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 12:50 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kingseat
me. tis only sport on tv tonight.
- so, wanna hang out with me Kingseat?
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

aye, why not. what you up to? how are things in brissie?
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 12:58 am

aye, why not. what you up to? how are things in brissie?
Sitting having a glass of wine (well, my first ) and won't be the last.

Brissie is getting hotter right now and it's still the winter here

So, i plan on getting pished (a little) and chill out later, watch some music channels.

and you?
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

sitting with a glass of wine with the f1 qualifying blasting in the background. Fancy getting pixxed together then!?
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 1:13 am

sitting with a glass of wine with the f1 qualifying blasting in the background. Fancy getting pixxed together then!?
Aye

cheers!
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 1:50 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Can I join the gang.

Cant take much more of the shite my oh is watching.

Time for lots of

Paddy
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 1:57 am

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Can I join the gang.

Cant take much more of the shite my oh is watching.

Time for lots of

Paddy

Old Aug 22nd 2009, 2:02 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Right

Who's round is it??

Suppose i know the answer to that already. I am on my way
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 2:03 am

Right

Who's round is it??

Suppose i know the answer to that already. I am on my way
Now yer talking - i'll have a long vodka please

oh - while fairwayskid is at the bar, anyone wanna join me in the conga?

Old Aug 22nd 2009, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Must Be

Having great fun doing the conga nobody is replying
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 2:26 am

Must Be

Having great fun doing the conga nobody is replying
Oh well, the drunker one gets, one no longer notices these things
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Right

I need another better find some one to hit the bar
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 2:29 am

I'll get em in, what you havin?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.