Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ride-On Vacuum Cleaners

Ride-On Vacuum Cleaners

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:38 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ride-On Vacuum Cleaners

I was just thinking that what with the rise of McMansions housing the ever-increasing girth of yer average Australian then maybe they would be useful.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:12 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ride-On Vacuum Cleaners

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
I was just thinking that what with the rise of McMansions housing the ever-increasing girth of yer average Australian then maybe they would be useful.
Like this?
Attached Thumbnails Ride-On Vacuum Cleaners-image001.jpg  
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:26 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
Like this?
Hope hes good at doing tight turns without bashing the furniture
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

What every bloke says when they go to the A&E department

"I thought was a ride-on"
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:54 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It would need to be able to go upstairs as well then so you'd need a Stannah Stairlift for it.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 11:32 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Like this?
Exactly like that, a John Deere/Dyson collaboration.

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
What every bloke says when they go to the A&E department

"I thought was a ride-on"
Or, I was cleaning it and I slipped.

Originally Posted by moneypen20
It would need to be able to go upstairs as well then so you'd need a Stannah Stairlift for it.
Just get two, hey a plasma in every room, a hoover for every floor. Just ride from the TV to the Pajero and into work.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 12:22 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Like this?
I reckon you'd need the mulcher fitting with that otherwise there's be carpet fluff everywhere.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 2:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

went to look at a house with an in built/ automatic hoovering system in it.... I thought that you switched it on and it sucked everything in .... automatically

I was sucked in...

You still have to put a hose into the wall and do the bloody work, so whats the point?
Old Mar 24th 2008, 2:57 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
went to look at a house with an in built/ automatic hoovering system in it.... I thought that you switched it on and it sucked everything in .... automatically

I was sucked in...

You still have to put a hose into the wall and do the bloody work, so whats the point?
I've got the perfect answer - get a husband like mine, he is convinced I'll break his iron and his vacuum cleaner if I use either of them, so prefers to do the work himself
Old Mar 24th 2008, 3:13 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

OK, I'm in. Where can I get one?
Old Mar 24th 2008, 3:21 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I've got the perfect answer - get a husband like mine, he is convinced I'll break his iron and his vacuum cleaner if I use either of them, so prefers to do the work himself
I've got one of those. Mine even does the dishes because apparently I don't do them right either. After I found him re-folding his laundry because it wasn't the way he did it I told him he could do that too.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 3:35 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I've got one of those. Mine even does the dishes because apparently I don't do them right either. After I found him re-folding his laundry because it wasn't the way he did it I told him he could do that too.
Are you sure he's really a man? The real man's way of doing housework is badly. Then the wife / girlfriend / "life partner" says, 'oh for god's sake, let me do that'
Old Mar 24th 2008, 3:43 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Are you sure he's really a man? The real man's way of doing housework is badly. Then the wife / girlfriend / "life partner" says, 'oh for god's sake, let me do that'
Or you get an ex-army model! They have to be neat and presentable all the time (except when fishing) and so are more than willing and able to do their own stuff

He has even taught the boys how to iron things properly too!
Old Mar 24th 2008, 4:13 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Dorothy
ARe we sharing a husband?
Old Mar 24th 2008, 4:14 am
Home and Happy

He definitely a man I think his mother just taught him that if he did things a certain way, that way was correct. Because my way isn't exactly the same as hers, it must be kak Suits me, I always offer to do stuff but he won't let me, so I devote my time to hanging around on here instead

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.