Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

RESULTS: MOST MISSED POSTER

RESULTS: MOST MISSED POSTER

Old Jan 10th 2013, 2:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RESULTS: MOST MISSED POSTER

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
You're up late.. night shift?
Not tonight, its just a bit cooler being up now - back to bed before the sun gets going
How about you? On call?
Old Jan 10th 2013, 2:50 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Not tonight, its just a bit cooler being up now - back to bed before the sun gets going
How about you? On call?
Yeah, just been called out. Now sat around, waiting for the Boys in Bangalore to get their acts together... could be a long wait.
Old Jan 10th 2013, 2:54 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, just been called out. Now sat around, waiting for the Boys in Bangalore to get their acts together... could be a long wait.
Mmm I wouldn't hold yer breath, they are probably on a forum somewhere, asking about migration visas
Old Jan 10th 2013, 2:57 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Mmm I wouldn't hold yer breath, they are probably on a forum somewhere, asking about migration visas

If I hear another one of them, asking me to "please do the needful"; I'm going to lose it... or maybe just start replying with "needful done"?
Old Jan 10th 2013, 9:11 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

After coming second to Deadvim, for the last few years, in the ‘Poster you would most like to share a drink with’ poll I thought to myself “how the Hell can I ever win one of these damn polls?”

It was then that I came up with a cunning plan... “I know, if I stay off the boards for months, I’ll be a shoe in for the most missed poster”

So I put my plan into action... disappear for months... come back... and what do I find?

Bloody second... AGAIN. Pfftt.
I didn't win Karma Whore either!

PS, why haven't you karma'd me for saying I want you back
Old Jan 10th 2013, 9:12 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

You're up late.. night shift?
Welcome back. Missed ya
Old Jan 10th 2013, 10:59 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

After coming second to Deadvim, for the last few years, in the ‘Poster you would most like to share a drink with’ poll I thought to myself “how the Hell can I ever win one of these damn polls?”

It was then that I came up with a cunning plan... “I know, if I stay off the boards for months, I’ll be a shoe in for the most missed poster”

So I put my plan into action... disappear for months... come back... and what do I find?

Bloody second... AGAIN. Pfftt.

Where the bloody hell have you been young man? Eh eh eh?
Old Jan 11th 2013, 12:11 am
Just Joined

frankrizzo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Pomgolians. I'm a septic and the people on US expat sites make me want to chug a large glass of cold sick with a too saccharine and forgiving view of their adoptive country. I need something a bit darker than that. Not that I dislike life here in godzone. I'm quite well assimilated. But sometimes I need to talk outside the tribe. Is this the right place?

Perhaps I can help fill the void left behind by your departed friends - or at least touch the sides...
Old Jan 11th 2013, 12:14 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frankrizzo
Hello Pomgolians. I'm a septic and the people on US expat sites make me want to chug a large glass of cold sick with a too saccharine and forgiving view of their adoptive country. I need something a bit darker than that. Not that I dislike life here in godzone. I'm quite well assimilated. But sometimes I need to talk outside the tribe. Is this the right place?

Perhaps I can help fill the void left behind by your departed friends - or at least touch the sides...
Mmmm......attempts to track down the 'deleted' members list.
Old Jan 11th 2013, 2:03 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

One of the many delights of BE is that you can vanish for months, do time in the slammer for years, or even die and be reincarnated as a cane toad, and when you get back to BE nothing has changed.

Its like Corrie without the scriptwriters. Price of lettuce, collapse of housing prices, and end to the mining boom, how unhappy everyone is with the heat/cold/rain/drought.

Its all there - just being recycled like an endless tape loop.

On the bright side there is a comfort zone about it. Rather like going home to visit your parents and finding your bedroom just as it was, with teddy on the pillow and your favourite blanket.

On the downside its still Ena Sharpass, Minnie Coldbum and Martha Longlegs sitting in the snug.

A thousand years from now archaeologists will pick over the threads and ask "who were these strange people...."
Old Jan 11th 2013, 2:22 am

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
One of the many delights of BE is that you can vanish for months, do time in the slammer for years, or even die and be reincarnated as a cane toad, and when you get back to BE nothing has changed.

Its like Corrie without the scriptwriters. Price of lettuce, collapse of housing prices, and end to the mining boom, how unhappy everyone is with the heat/cold/rain/drought.

Its all there - just being recycled like an endless tape loop.

On the bright side there is a comfort zone about it. Rather like going home to visit your parents and finding your bedroom just as it was, with teddy on the pillow and your favourite blanket.

On the downside its still Ena Sharpass, Minnie Coldbum and Martha Longlegs sitting in the snug.

A thousand years from now archaeologists will pick over the threads and ask "who were these strange people...."
very true Slappy.

It's the whole 'everyone in the same boat' thing that does it for me, it's somewhere to let off steam and share moans with people who know where yer coming from.

It's great for setting up meet ups and just generally meeting some life long pals.
Old Jan 11th 2013, 2:37 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
very true Slappy.

It's the whole 'everyone in the same boat' thing that does it for me, it's somewhere to let off steam and share moans with people who know where yer coming from.

It's great for setting up meet ups and just generally meeting some life long pals.
You could be Elsie Tanner but no one understands you.

I have some videos that might interest you by the way....
Old Jan 11th 2013, 2:42 am

You could be Elsie Tanner but no one understands you.

I have some videos that might interest you by the way....
Hmmmpf...
Old Jan 11th 2013, 2:50 am
Not allowed opinions.

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Hmmmpf...
The Argyle haggis munchers in Aden. I hope you dad is amongst them.

Things like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOfF7gjE-IU
Old Jan 11th 2013, 2:55 am

The Argyle haggis munchers in Aden. I hope you dad is amongst them.

Things like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOfF7gjE-IU
That's fantastic R. Couldn't see my Dad in there. Some of those men I have spoken with since my Dad died, his funeral was like something I've never seen before. The Argyll's put on a real show for him.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.