Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Removing green zinc suncream

Removing green zinc suncream

Old Feb 13th 2007, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Removing green zinc suncream

Originally Posted by yolandacharm
you would be surprised! Heard of one lady over here that used turps on her child that had painted itself, could not understand why the child ended up in hospital!
I had to use it once on one of my sons. They had been playing naked in the paddling pool and got into shed ,found a pot of blue gloss paint and painted themselves.It took days to get off the `delicate` bits as didnot dare put turps there! Only turned my back for few minites!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 2:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removing green zinc suncream

Originally Posted by hevs
Hope you're ok mate

Baby oil gets it off the skin. Eventually
Thanks, finger is throbbing like crazy, never buying whole watermelon again, too dangerous when cutting it, nurse said they had seen watermelon victims before, one man - the knife slipped and stabbed him in the abdomen.

Beware watermelon season LOL
Old Feb 13th 2007, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removing green zinc suncream

OUCH! sorry to hear about the finger I don't think we get watermelon the size you get them, so will remember the tip, note to self get Ken to do it!