Relocation

Old Jan 12th 2011, 5:43 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Relocation

When I moved from west to east (western NSW that is) - I hired a 3.5 tonne box van from Thrifty, roped in a mate and did the whole lot in 24 hours. Cost me $300 for the van hire (two days) and about $200 in fuel - plus a meal and a carton of beer for the mate.

Bargain.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light

Looking for a apartment or unit close to Seven Hills ??????????????? It seems tough.
Then have to look for cheap way to transport goods ????????????
Old Jan 21st 2011, 10:02 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by POW148
I think you are suposed to reregister within 14 days but I will never do that again. The thieving Gypsie Bastards dont refund the Taxes pro-rata so it ends up costing you big bucks.

Barney
How would they even know when you moved interstate? I pick up my car on mon and I'm not planning on re-registering it in W.A until my current Qld rego runs out.
Old Jan 21st 2011, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light

Can we do so ? I'm moving to NSW and my car registration (VIC) expires on May.

Originally Posted by Kelli28
How would they even know when you moved interstate? I pick up my car on mon and I'm not planning on re-registering it in W.A until my current Qld rego runs out.
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 12:03 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by muditha
Sorry to perhaps complicate things.......between VIC and SA you have to re-register your vehicle within 3 months, the same as your drivers licence.

Victoria has relatively low rego costs. SA is $300.00 more. Not sure about NSW.

It can be very expensive to pay movers within Australia. That's why you see a lot of utes covered in furniture on the move.
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 12:06 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by muditha
I've got a redirect on my mail so any tickets I get will be posted to me in Qld and redirected to WA. So as long as I just say I've only been here a couple of weeks when I do the rego I can't see how they would know when I arrived.
Old Jan 22nd 2011, 12:07 am

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Sorry to perhaps complicate things.......between VIC and SA you have to re-register your vehicle within 3 months, the same as your drivers licence.

Victoria has relatively low rego costs. SA is $300.00 more. Not sure about NSW.

It can be very expensive to pay movers within Australia. That's why you see a lot of utes covered in furniture on the move.
How could they know how long you have been interstate though?