Red Hot

Old Oct 13th 2006, 7:25 am
Sheffield Is The Best!

turtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to behold
Default Red Hot

Well i have been red hot today, stuck on a tin roof all day painting out in the sun. I feel like a slave. What has everyone else been doing today?
Old Oct 13th 2006, 7:27 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Red Hot

Few runs to the tip with the remnants of the moving-in boxes, doctors to update my son's immunisation records, couple of dips in the pool, lunch at Noodle Box, quick shop at Kmart for household stuff...
Old Oct 13th 2006, 7:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turtletom
Well i have been red hot today, stuck on a tin roof all day painting out in the sun. I feel like a slave. What has everyone else been doing today?
Cleaning the pool, cleaning the house, talking rubbish on here - usual story Not been bad temp wise up here - about 25 I think but a breeze blowing around - quite pleasant for the tme of year
Old Oct 13th 2006, 7:49 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Sunny but windy here. Bit chilly too!

I've been to uni and then met up with mates at the beach cafe for coffee...we all took the kids ...mayhem
Old Oct 13th 2006, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

well, did some cleaning - haven't really got much to do until the container turns up on tuesday, pulled some weeds out of the grass and flower bed. Hmmm, tidied up and put some clothes away. Took the boys to the swimming pool for about and hour and half, I read a book that I managed to find (desperate for the container as I'm reading just about everything at the moment). came back, made some lunch and watched some crap on the telly - bloody judge judy drives me insane, but channel 10 is the only channel we get a decent picture on. and now i'm going to put a chicken in the oven for dinner.
Old Oct 13th 2006, 10:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
well, did some cleaning - haven't really got much to do until the container turns up on tuesday, pulled some weeds out of the grass and flower bed. Hmmm, tidied up and put some clothes away. Took the boys to the swimming pool for about and hour and half, I read a book that I managed to find (desperate for the container as I'm reading just about everything at the moment). came back, made some lunch and watched some crap on the telly - bloody judge judy drives me insane, but channel 10 is the only channel we get a decent picture on. and now i'm going to put a chicken in the oven for dinner.
Make sure you pluck it first!
Old Oct 13th 2006, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Louise M
Make sure you pluck it first!
and took the inards out

actually it was already plucked and drawn
Old Oct 13th 2006, 5:26 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Started to fill out my 'spouse visa' application forms, been the doctors to have my blood pressure checked, been out for lunch with my OH, my parents and a dear aunt, fetched kids from school and been on internet since...... C x
Old Oct 13th 2006, 5:38 pm
Adelaide a go go

kiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Dumpede the kids at nursery and went down to Brighton beach in Adelaide, looked around 3 different areas to see whether we would like to live there.
Old Oct 13th 2006, 6:29 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Looked after all the unruly kids, 2 walked out of lesson (year 10) , watched Jaws DVD for GCSE coursework (year 11) the rest was a doddle
J x
Old Oct 13th 2006, 10:07 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Looked after all the unruly kids, 2 walked out of lesson (year 10) , watched Jaws DVD for GCSE coursework (year 11) the rest was a doddle
J x
Jaws now that has to be better than Shakespear.

Going up to 37 in Sydney today they reckon.