Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

recording programs on foxtel IQ

recording programs on foxtel IQ

Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of
Question recording programs on foxtel IQ

right this puzzled me, last night i started recording program 15 mins in, anyone know why it started recording the program from the begining, I'm just curious!!! I'm sure someone out there has more brains than me to work this out!!!

Ann
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:09 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: recording programs on foxtel IQ

Originally Posted by Mumfords
right this puzzled me, last night i started recording program 15 mins in, anyone know why it started recording the program from the begining, I'm just curious!!! I'm sure someone out there has more brains than me to work this out!!!

Ann
It will only do this if you have watched it all the way through though. Or its been on that channel for a while. So if you have changed channels for even a quick second you will not be able to rewind tv or go back to record. You can also tape 2 programmes at the same time as long as you are watching one of the channels you are taping. We love ours.

Jo
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:28 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mumfords

Ann
You must have been watching it from the beginning but only decided to press the R button 15 mins in. It will record from when you started watching it not when you press the R.
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Mumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud ofMumfords has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by northernbird
You must have been watching it from the beginning but only decided to press the R button 15 mins in. It will record from when you started watching it not when you press the R.
why thankyou
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 7:10 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joho
You can also tape 2 programmes at the same time as long as you are watching one of the channels you are taping. We love ours.

Jo
Kinda true, but you can also watch something previously recorded to the Foxtel box whilst recording 2 shows.
Old Jul 24th 2008, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Kinda true, but you can also watch something previously recorded to the Foxtel box whilst recording 2 shows.
But only if the box is actually on one of the channels before you go to recordings.

Jo
Old Jul 25th 2008, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

Choice will become famous soon enough

One thing that annoys me though is that if a programme is late starting then it often cuts the end off, so I end up recording the programme after as well if I remember !
Old Jul 25th 2008, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Choice
One thing that annoys me though is that if a programme is late starting then it often cuts the end off, so I end up recording the programme after as well if I remember !
You can change this in you settings menu, we have it set up to tape for an extra 10 mins.

Jo