Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Re: Guess The Film Title

Re: Guess The Film Title

Old Nov 25th 2006, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

jayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nicejayjd12 is just really nice
Default Re: Guess The Film Title

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
A report of the strange smell on the battlefield..

anymore clues?
Old Nov 25th 2006, 9:34 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mctree
Oooo. By pure luck, I get to give a clue.......

He will make you an offer you can't refuse.

(Easy one, cos it's sunny and I'm not hanging around )
Think we are waiting on Mctree for a sensible second clue to the movie, think badge may be inferring my husband farts a lot... :scared: .
Old Nov 26th 2006, 5:36 am
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future

Hmmm, thought this was an easy one.

Second clue:

He can't refuse a favour on the day of his daughters wedding.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 7:18 am
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future

Better leave a few more clues, as probably won't be back for a day or so...

The film spawned 2 sequels, one of which is regarded as a masterpiece, the other as a completely awful.

Finally,

Marlon Brando starred as the title character, but was "replaced" by De Niro for the sequel.
Old Nov 26th 2006, 9:56 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mctree
Better leave a few more clues, as probably won't be back for a day or so...

The film spawned 2 sequels, one of which is regarded as a masterpiece, the other as a completely awful.

Finally,

Marlon Brando starred as the title character, but was "replaced" by De Niro for the sequel.
The Godfather???
Old Nov 27th 2006, 7:38 am
Livin it large

Yep
Old Nov 27th 2006, 7:29 pm

Originally Posted by Jockstar
The Godfather???
your turn
Old Nov 28th 2006, 8:07 pm

Question Re: Guess The Film Title

Originally Posted by jayjd12
anymore clues?
No clues off the lates winner so here's another one...

Clue one... recent film last year of so, was spun as one of those really good films up for all the awards but bored the t*ts off me (my Husband was right he watched 15 mins then gave up).

Features two young men in USA who keep in touch through the years.
Old Nov 28th 2006, 8:19 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
No clues off the lates winner so here's another one...

Clue one... recent film last year of so, was spun as one of those really good films up for all the awards but bored the t*ts off me (my Husband was right he watched 15 mins then gave up).

Features two young men in USA who keep in touch through the years.
i think i need another clue - (as per )
Old Nov 28th 2006, 8:30 pm

Originally Posted by thewoodz
i think i need another clue - (as per )
they both wore hats and there were mountains in the background.
Old Nov 28th 2006, 8:32 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

they both wore hats and there were mountains in the background.
its not that brokeback mountain? film didn't really take much notice of it or the hype
Old Nov 28th 2006, 8:43 pm

its not that brokeback mountain? film didn't really take much notice of it or the hype
Yep boring as bat sh*t it was. Luckily only cost $15. Your turn.
Old Nov 28th 2006, 8:49 pm
on the Goldie

Yep boring as bat sh*t it was. Luckily only cost $15. Your turn.
the name of the ship is the title of the film
Old Nov 28th 2006, 8:50 pm
young but determined

gertrudeyo is just really nicegertrudeyo is just really nicegertrudeyo is just really nicegertrudeyo is just really nicegertrudeyo is just really nicegertrudeyo is just really nicegertrudeyo is just really nicegertrudeyo is just really nice

the name of the ship is the title of the film
titanic?
Old Nov 28th 2006, 8:52 pm
on the Goldie

Originally Posted by gertrudeyo
titanic?
no its a bit more recent than that and its a spaceship not a boat

one of his new passengers was telepathic

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.